• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best Ebay forgery of the Year, 2011

6 posts in this topic

Aww, Spoon, it's gone. One minute I was looking at it, hoping to spend $2500+ on a coffee-stained crayon drawing of "Peanuts" the dog by Shultz, and the next minute it was gone... gone... gone... like the unicorns and Atlantis... gone.

Aww, Spoon, it's gone. One minute I was looking at it, hoping to spend $2500+ on a coffee-stained crayon drawing of "Peanuts" the dog by Shultz, and the next minute it was gone... gone... gone... like the unicorns and Atlantis... gone.

They seem to be getting quicker on the trigger with this stuff. There've been a couple stolen scan auctions posted up in GA recently that disappeared instantly as well.

They seem to be getting quicker on the trigger with this stuff. There've been a couple stolen scan auctions posted up in GA recently that disappeared instantly as well.

Perhaps ended via VERO.