• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Buckycap Feedback Thread
1 1

19 posts in this topic

Within about 67 seconds from posting :takeit: Justin had my invoice prepared and item shipped and it was magically at my door!

Well those last two took a few more minutes but the book came packed very very well and was quite lovely. Walking Dead sketch variant waiting for the BTK sketch.

Purchased some ASMs from buckycap a week or so ago and am satisfied with the transaction. Books were securely packaged with newspaper and bubble wrap in a nice oversize box. I guess it also doesn't hurt to say what a great price buckycap gave me on the lot.

Thanks buckycap!

Chris

I bought some Avengers cards from Justin and it was a hassle-free and quick transaction. The prices were good and the shipping was really fast, an unbeatable combo. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again. (thumbs u

I bought a couple IDW TMNT 30th anniversary variants and a couple Mars Attacks Judge Dredd variants and they were delivered quickly and in perfect condition.

Thanks very much for a quick and easy deal!

I too bought an IDW TMNT 30th anniversary variant. It was expertly packed, delivered quickly, and was in great condition. It was a pleasure doing business and I look forward to our paths crossing again. Thanks.