• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gathering Horror book

9 posts in this topic

dont know if its been discussed here but this book is amazing. i read about it on steven bissettes blog and had to get one. its a massive index of every warren mag, its the size of a phonebook for god sake!. 700 pages!

i checked amazon but didnt see it listed, i think its self published by David horne and numbered to 300 (mine is 91!) i found one on ebay for a very reasonable price, i think its mr horne thats selling them there, but i could be wrong. anyway, if you have any interest in warren, its well worth the money...great book

Hello everyone,

I purchased a copy of Gathering Horror last month. It is fantastic. A true obsessive fan's dream. It not only has a listing of all warren publications, it has a listing of all the books printed by warren under different company names, paperbacks, other assorted items and international editions of warren titles. He breaks it down by individual issue and gives a detailed account of cover artist, writer, story artist and any other relevant information. Truly a labor of love. I highly recommend it.