• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heroes 2011

972 posts in this topic

You know, I can't think of anything right there next to the Westin. They put a Buffalo Wild Wings in the Nascar Hall of Fame behind the convention center, but as far as a decent pub goes I can't think of one within a walking distance....any locals want to chime in on this? (shrug)

Just placed my HeroesCon preorder for 16 (yes 16!) 4*6 head sketches of Batman's Rogues Gallery from Dave Wachter at www.davedrawscomics.com !

What does he charge for a sketch?

Click that little link I put in there and you will learn all you need to know!

doh!

Somehow I missed that the first time. I went to his site and could not find that info, but I found it this time.

I'm in!

Just placed my HeroesCon preorder for 16 (yes 16!) 4*6 head sketches of Batman's Rogues Gallery from Dave Wachter at www.davedrawscomics.com !

What does he charge for a sketch?

Click that little link I put in there and you will learn all you need to know!

doh!

Somehow I missed that the first time. I went to his site and could not find that info, but I found it this time.

I'm in!

Yeah I think I might have to get a few. He does some great looking work!

who all is staying at the Westin?

There's like 14 of us sharing a room. :hi:

im so sorry.

im only sharing a room with my wife lol

I will have my wife and son...