• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON III ! ..help this thread die! -FINAL 50% OFF WHATS LEFT IN EFFECT !

1,004 posts in this topic

:acclaim:

I think Clooneython II got a few over 1500... which is truly amazing since I've been voted an arse in the recent past by 59% of the "board" :)

I believe the Bio-Burp feedback thread speaks for itself :grin:

Many thanks to all that made Clooneython III another success! I want interaction, I want fun and I want Teri Hatcher... its not too much to ask!

And congrats Heath on post #1000! If this thread doesn't die... I fully expect you to post the #1500 too!

well, I guess I'm part of the 41% fan club... looking forward to clooneython III ! :)

No one can top the awesomeness of Luis! Not even the man, Clooney himself. (worship)

FYI Luis... it took a Dell desktop computer box to pack all the books and art in. :grin:

As long as they don't throw it out on the freeway on the way to FL... then it should get to your address safe and sound! :wishluck: