• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON III ! ..help this thread die! -FINAL 50% OFF WHATS LEFT IN EFFECT !

1,004 posts in this topic

WALKING DEAD # 79 - $2.00

COMMISSIONER GORDEN # 1 - $1.50

BATGIRL ONE SHOT # 1 - $1.50

BATMAN ANNUAL # 28 - $3.00

BATMAN THE DARK KNIGHT # 1 - $3.00

NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD # 1 WRAP COVER - $2.00

INSTANT WARREN MAGAZINE MONSTER WORLD COLLECTION. THIS LOT HAS ISSUES # 5, 6, 8, & 10. Issue # 10 is the hard to find Batman & Robin 60's TV issue. Take them all for $20!

HEAVY METAL MAY 1980 - 31 years old and one of my favorite Marilyn Monroe take off covers! Yours for only $5.00.

FAMOUS MONSTERS # 39 - MIDGRADE $15

FAMOUS MONSTERS # 69 - NICE $15

FAMOUS MONSTERS # 37 - TAPE ON SPINE - $10

FAMOUS MONSTERS # 36 - NICE - $15

FAMOUS MONSTERS # 68 - NICE - $12

FAMOUS MONSTERS # 67 - BONDAGE COVER - $10

FAMOUS MONSTERS # 59 - MIDGRADE - $10

FAMOUS MONSTERS # 58 - NICE - $10

UNCANNY X-MEN # 144 146 147 148 149 LOT - ALL NICE BOOKS - $15

:takeit: @ 50% off

METAL MEN LOT THAT CONTAINS ISSUES # 45, 46, 47, 48, 49 & 50. ALL AVERAGE OUT TO GLOSSY VF/VF- COPIES... with 46 maybe dropping to FN+++. Getting harder to find so take them all for $20.00!

:takeit:@50% off!

^^

WALKING DEAD # 79 - $2.00

COMMISSIONER GORDEN # 1 - $1.50

BATGIRL ONE SHOT # 1 - $1.50

BATMAN ANNUAL # 28 - $3.00

BATMAN THE DARK KNIGHT # 1 - $3.00

NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD # 1 WRAP COVER - $2.00

INSTANT WARREN MAGAZINE MONSTER WORLD COLLECTION. THIS LOT HAS ISSUES # 5, 6, 8, & 10. Issue # 10 is the hard to find Batman & Robin 60's TV issue. Take them all for $20!

HEAVY METAL MAY 1980 - 31 years old and one of my favorite Marilyn Monroe take off covers! Yours for only $5.00.

FAMOUS MONSTERS # 39 - MIDGRADE $15

FAMOUS MONSTERS # 69 - NICE $15

FAMOUS MONSTERS # 37 - TAPE ON SPINE - $10

FAMOUS MONSTERS # 36 - NICE - $15

FAMOUS MONSTERS # 68 - NICE - $12

FAMOUS MONSTERS # 67 - BONDAGE COVER - $10

FAMOUS MONSTERS # 59 - MIDGRADE - $10

FAMOUS MONSTERS # 58 - NICE - $10

UNCANNY X-MEN # 144 146 147 148 149 LOT - ALL NICE BOOKS - $15

:takeit: @ 50% off

BIG ^^

INCREDIBLE HULK MARVEL MASTERWORKS - ORIGINAL RETAIL 24.95, YOUR PRICE after 20 plus years... $25 !

CIVIL WAR # 5 TURNER VARIANT - NM/M - $4.68

FANTASTIC FOUR 65 68 84 READER LOT - ALL FOR $10 !

:takeit: @50% off!

^^

My weekend is going to consist of packing packages...

That said, if anyone wants anything thats left on the recap posts... at the UNGODLY DISCOUNTED PRICE OF 50% OFF... please snag it tonight so I can get it packed up over the next two days and in the mail early next week.

There are still some great Aquaman issues as well as some of those high grade Adventures too. And all those new comics will be getting close to like a buck a piece... and some just came out two weeks ago! Remember shipping stays $5 in the USA no matter how much you buy.

Thanks guys :)

HULK LOT C - $10.00 (thats both copies of issue 4 there at the tail end)

1AA4JAN820110001.jpg

HULK LOT D - $6.00

1AA4JAN820110002.jpg

:takeit: @50% off

The images are gone, but it was like the first 8 issues or so right?

^^^^ ... yep I think the one lot had both copies of issue #4 fyi. Just add this $6 to your previous total sir! Many thanks!

It's gonna take a bomb to kill this here fine thread!

Sorry about the tease fellas... the thread was so old I couldn't edit the first tag line anymore. Had a few PMs about merch that sold in the $3 thread that some thought was still here... so I had to post a "closing".

Good news is I'm scanning for Clooneython IV right now... but you're gonna have to wait till the last week of Feb. :)

Love that pic Boscoe... is that from "The American"? Haven't seen it yet, but will try after this first round of lecture tests are over.

Love that pic Boscoe... is that from "The American"? Haven't seen it yet, but will try after this first round of lecture tests are over.

Take your time with it. My library gets all the new movies the same week as the rental places, so I got to see it fairly quick. It was an okay movie. Not bad - not amazing - just a good movie.