• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON III ! ..help this thread die! -FINAL 50% OFF WHATS LEFT IN EFFECT !

1,004 posts in this topic

Last book :sumo:

Well its never a definate :sumo: ... but for a tonight its probably the last book :)

So what you are saying is that there is maybe a possibility of a slight chance of probability that there might be but not guaranteeing of a possibility of another book being posted?

:kidaround:

A scarce possibility and a possible slight chance depending on happenstance and relevance of trying two tablespoons of Codine infused headcold cough medicine as compared to just one tablespoon as directed by my physician. That said, the possibility is there that I could 1) list another book or 2) throw up and die :)

Well its never a definate :sumo: ... but for a tonight its probably the last book :)

So what you are saying is that there is maybe a possibility of a slight chance of probability that there might be but not guaranteeing of a possibility of another book being posted?

A scarce possibility and a possible slight chance depending on happenstance and relevance of trying two tablespoons of Codine infused headcold cough medicine as compared to just one tablespoon as directed by my physician. That said, the possibility is there that I could 1) list another book or 2) throw up and die :)

Codine. :cloud9:

Codine. :cloud9:

Codine does chicken right !

The only things that pass through my lips these days are brewed or distilled. (thumbs u

Can you "brew" vicodine now? Wow you kids are geniuses! Seems like meth heads could make some meth that wouldn't make your teeth rot out :)

The only things that pass through my lips these days are brewed or distilled. (thumbs u

Can you "brew" vicodine now? Wow you kids are geniuses! Seems like meth heads could make some meth that wouldn't make your teeth rot out :)

In my thirty short years on God's green earth, I have not even come close to the level of intelligence or knowledge, to keep a Meth addict's teeth in their mouth.

But hey, I think some Meth head once said, "for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction" (shrug)

the Howard the duck lot (2-10)

the star wars tales (all remaining four copies)

the dragon and elf (without the clooney head sketch, though)

:takeit: @25% off

oh and I this might make it over $35, so if it applies.... :) the freebie as well!

Well since that last freebie deal worked out for the best... lets do it again with this...

FREE ROM # 42 CGC 9.6 WHITE PAGES to the next person to spend $35 (or more) after this post. Anyone can go for this... even past winners of free swag!

Available to whoever claims it first!

Luis took this one too!

FYI, I honestly thought this thread was an advertisment for a local comic show.

The title of the thread threw me off ?!? I just now decided to take a look.

Welcome sir! This kinda is like a local show... more junk than ever with the same cool folks that came last time.

Enjoy!

GREEN LANTERN # 55, 56, 57 - $5.00

GREEN LANTERN # 43, 44, 45 - $5.00

GREEN LANTERN # 40, 41, 42 - $5.00

GREEN LANTERN # 25, 26, 27 - $5.00

:takeit: @ 30% off!

Edit: Are you willing to break up some of the GL lots?

If they are any left this evening... which I'm sure there will be, just PM me on the ones you want. Might be just as cheap to go ahead and snag the whole lot for the ones you need since they are really cheap in these lots... :)

and many thanks for being a multiple ^^

SANDMAN 74 75 - $5

SANDMAN 71 72 73 - $5

SANDMAN 68 69 70 - $5

SANDMAN 65 66 67 - $5

SANDMAN 62 63 64 - $5

SANDMAN 59 60 61 - $5

SANDMAN 56 57 58 - $5

SANDMAN 53 54 55 - $5

SANDMAN 50 51 52 - $5

SANDMAN 47 48 49 - $5

SANDMAN 44 45 46 - $5

SANDMAN 41 42 43 - $5

SANDMAN 38 39 40 - $5

SANDMAN 35 36 37 - $5

SANDMAN 32 33 34 - $5

SANDMAN 29 30 31 - $5

SANDMAN 26 27 28 - $5

SANDMAN 23 24 25 - $5

SANDMAN 13 14 15 - $5

SANDMAN 7 11 12 - $5

Per PM, :takeit:

:gossip: Buy the lot with GL 47, if it is still available. The toughest book to track down out of all the Vol. 3 run.