• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

50% off all that remains...GIC, JIM, ASM, drekky #1s, & more...

86 posts in this topic

Fruitman Special #1 FN/VF

Move it on over, super-heroes. :sumo: Doesn't get any fruitier than this. :headbang:

How often does this bad boy come up for sale? For those not in the know, the demand is tremendous. :shrug:

December 1969. Is it the end of the Age of Aquarius or the end of the Silver Age? (or an either/or fallacy?) You decide.

FMS1.jpg

Yikes! Not sure i want to read about the "adventures" of Fruitman and Captain Flower!!! :blush:

Not that theres anything wrong with that.....

Peanuts #1 VG/FN

On the newsstand the same year as ASM #1, Avengers #1, and X-Men #1.

Minimalism. :cloud9:

P1.jpg

:takeit:

Dang!! Just missed it. I've been hoping someone would post some Peanuts books for sale.

:foryou:

And it was my only issue. :frown:

Fruitman Special #1 FN/VF

Move it on over, super-heroes. :sumo: Doesn't get any fruitier than this. :headbang:

How often does this bad boy come up for sale? For those not in the know, the demand is tremendous. :shrug:

December 1969. Is it the end of the Age of Aquarius or the end of the Silver Age? (or an either/or fallacy?) You decide.

FMS1.jpg

Yikes! Not sure i want to read about the "adventures" of Fruitman and Captain Flower!!! :blush:

Not that theres anything wrong with that.....

:laugh: