• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AJD's kudos thread

8 posts in this topic

When did Andrew start this thread?

Oh well, I've bought a few things from him, but there is a bit of "Caveat Emptor" when it comes to sales, to wit:

1. Can't grade. Woefully undergraded everything he has sold me.

2. Prices things embarrassingly low.

3. Ships way too quickly. I actually enjoy a nice long frustrating and anxious interval between purchase and receipt. AJD refuses to accommodate me in this area.

4. His packing is bomb proof, which has proven to be something of a challenge for the Post Office. I have spoken to employees there and they have told me that they are about to introduce "drastic" measures to prove that any parcel can be damaged. Beware.

5. I am accustomed to comic book people being off-centre with regard to disposition. Cranky, anti-social, Aspergian, rude, illiterate and difficult. Sadly, AJD is none of these. He's very pleasant. If he continues to pursue this hobby, something's gotta give.

There you have it, the unvarnished truth. Proceed at own risk.

Andrew just bought a Weird Fantasy 13(1) CGC 4.5 from me. The transaction was flawless - fast payment and excellent communication, including letting me know promptly that he received the book. KUDOS! Plus, now I know how to ship from the US to Australia...hope to do it again!