• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Supreme Power TPB

9 posts in this topic

Just finished reading the TPB, and I must say re-reading it just made me appreciate it even more. The pacing by JMS is great, the art is very nice, and the Ivanoe covers are awesome! thumbsup2.gif

Reading it in TPB format helped me pick up plot points I missed the first time through with the comic books (won't get into it here and spoil it for anyone).

Looking forward to future issues - nice job on this one Marvel 893applaud-thumb.gif

I kinda got the TPB. I bought issues 1-7 as a set and read them last week.

An earlier thread commented on how the first issue was paced too slow for a stand alone comic, but was more like an intro to a TPB. Well, after reading the single issues I agree with that thought. I probably wouldn't have bought past #2 if I was getting them one at a time. However, by the time I finished #3 I was hooked as the pace quickened and the plots thickened. Good stuff...looking forward to the next book.

I kinda got the TPB. I bought issues 1-7 as a set and read them last week.

An earlier thread commented on how the first issue was paced too slow for a stand alone comic, but was more like an intro to a TPB. Well, after reading the single issues I agree with that thought. I probably wouldn't have bought past #2 if I was getting them one at a time. However, by the time I finished #3 I was hooked as the pace quickened and the plots thickened. Good stuff...looking forward to the next book.

Is it an ongoing series or a Limited series?