• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alleybat banned...again...

92 posts in this topic

Just thought I'd get this thread ready.

I'll be missing you...again... :foryou:

108164.jpg

This twerp used to be annoying, now he's just good for a chuckle and a massive thread that will not only get completely blown off the tracks, but is assured to get locked.

lock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.giflock.gif

What was the original reason this person who you think it is was banned in the first place. I can't remeber that far back. Just seems odd the people he is going after are not people that get into usual conflicts on these boards from what I can remember.

So is it safe for me too assume everything this person is saying is fantasy?

You have to ask that after knowing he's an Alleybat shill? doh!

Can't remember. Is that the guy that ripped off an expensive comic?

What was the original reason this person who you think it is was banned in the first place. I can't remeber that far back. Just seems odd the people he is going after are not people that get into usual conflicts on these boards from what I can remember.
I believe the original reason was scamming Vtcomics out of 3K on a Batman #1 His history dosn't get any better.

Vt Comics bought a Batman 1 from him and he sent trash...I don't remember if it was cut up paper or a magazine. He's been in the Hall of Shame ever since.

Some people called him on it...then when he was another ID, he suggested people sleep in their cars in NYC during the Convention and JoeyPost and I suggested that was not the best idea.

I have no clue why he's upset with Brent.

I hope he finds peace, because he's obviously not a happy person.

BTW his comment about joeypost I find hard to believe. While him and I had our differences in the past I have never thought that joeypost was dishonest and if one of my best friends gets books pressed by him I see no reason to not trust him with books.

So is it safe for me too assume everything this person is saying is fantasy?

You have to ask that after knowing he's an Alleybat shill? doh!

Whisp, it isn't safe to assume anything. Consider how the shill behaved,

what he said and who he said it about, and the degree of proof he offered

and reach your own conclusions.

I know a few of the people comicduck accused of bad deeds and I consider

them 1000% trustworthy.

What I find interesting is that I think someone mentioned his name was Howard. Then you take the name comicDUCK and put those together and you have Howard the Duck. From my understanding Howard the Duck was an ill-tempered trouble maker.

What I find interesting is that I think someone mentioned his name was Howard. Then you take the name comicDUCK and put those together and you have Howard the Duck. From my understanding Howard the Duck was an ill-tempered trouble maker.

Likely his little joke.

If you've never read Howard you should consider the Omnibus in Biorupp's thread.

Really was a great character with the strangest villians ever. Well worth the money.

Likely his little joke.

If you've never read Howard you should consider the Omnibus in Biorupp's thread.

Really was a great character with the strangest villians ever. Well worth the money.

Browsed through a Man-Thing book once and saw the movie but thats about it.