• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

9.2, trimmed, color touched...

10 posts in this topic

... but you get the Eastern Color Warehouse certificate of authenticity! 27_laughing.gif

Heritage Auction

uhmm dont they know this is a dupcak special fake...

They do know that and this is an early April fools joke right?

I mean they are a honest trustworthy site and would never sell fake or misleading merchandise right...

someone email them please!

uhmm dont they know this is a dupcak special fake...

They do know that and this is an early April fools joke right?

I mean they are a honest trustworthy site and would never sell fake or misleading merchandise right...

someone email them please!

I know for a fact that the Heritage principals are fully aware of Fantazia, Dupcak, and comic-keys. It almost looks like some kind of latent attempt at humor, but they state it so neutrally that some people might believe it's a real pedigree. It's possible that Petty/Halperin/Jaster didn't see this and another employee who doesn't know about Fantazia took the consignment and wrote the description.

Someone should probably email them. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It'd be kinda fun to own one, but it looks like some other ppl think so too. Bid is getting kinda high frown.gif

Brian

8 bids so far - amazing! Maybe the market for PLODs is on the upswing! confused-smiley-013.gif