• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2010-11 Star Wars Sketches Presented Here

74 posts in this topic

Awesome! I received the last two bounty hunters from Michael Champion today :banana:

Boushh. Or is it Leia is Boushh's disguise? hm

001-6.jpg[/img]

And the unluckiest of all the hunters, our friend Greedo. I love the purple eyes too. I never noticed them in the movie until I saw this art work. :acclaim: And no, Greedo did not shoot first! :sumo:

002-6.jpg[/img]

I present Nikto by Danny Cruz (thumbs u :o:cloud9: This image reminds me of the movie "Predators." I wonder how a Nikto would fare against a Predator? hm Big thanks to Mike for getting this done for me (thumbs u :applause:

005-3.jpg[/img]

:applause: Nice one OV! hm is it a taboo to cover the Marvel (Variant Edition #1) logo? I'm thinking it might have been better.

STILL, it's a darn cool sketch and I'm sure any Star Wars fan boy can't disagree with me lol

Thanks toymania (thumbs u Now may I present the awesome Charles Wilson and his cool take on the alien Amanaman! :o:fear: The old-school Star Wars collector will remember seeing this action figure on the shelf and thinking "What, where was this guy in the movies?"

He's in Jabba the Hutt's crew and you can see him best when Jabba points out Han in carbonite as his favorite decoration. (thumbs u Many thanks to GAcollectibles for getting this done for me. :foryou:

005-6.jpg[/img]

I present the Mike Lilly masterpiece titled "The Prize" :o(worship):cloud9:

This officially counts as my "Han Solo in carbonite" sketch. Many thanks to Mr. Lily and to Sean (NY Comics) for turning such a request into one of the most awesome highlights of my Star Wars sketch collection. The detail on this is nothing short of astonishing. (worship)

002-15.jpg[/img]

One of my all-time favorite Star Wars artists, Dave Dorman! A sweet Boba Fett sketch! I loved how they brought Fett back in Dark Empire, he was too cool to die in the Sarlacc......

001-19.jpg[/img]

I present the Mike Lilly masterpiece titled "The Prize" :o(worship):cloud9:

This officially counts as my "Han Solo in carbonite" sketch. Many thanks to Mr. Lily and to Sean (NY Comics) for turning such a request into one of the most awesome highlights of my Star Wars sketch collection. The detail on this is nothing short of astonishing. (worship)

002-15.jpg[/img]

Very :cool: !