• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Invincible

7 posts in this topic

I was wondering if Kirkman's Invincible was a good read. After reading Walking Dead I am looking for more Kirkman to read. What are the best formats to catch up on the title? If there is a thread discussing this please point me in the right direction or post here. Thanks!

Based on the books you collect in your profile, I believe you will love Invincible. Spidey was my favorite with DD a close second. Invincible is like Spidey done right. I recommend the hardcover format to get caught up. Enjoy!!

I caught up with the trades about 2 years ago and then have been buying the single issues as they come out. It is definitely worth it. Good luck! Don't read that thread. There may be some spoilers!

Thanks, I started to read a few pages of that thread and thought the same thing....spoilers!! I will get the hardcovers here soon. I rented the first trade (4 issues) from my library and liked it so far.