• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Batman Hush Volume 1 HC

17 posts in this topic

Yes I did. I went to the three bookstores in my area. Two of them had Hush Volume 2, but not Vol 1, and the other had neither. I checked my LCS and they only had Volume 2, and said it would be a month till they could get Volume 1 again. Apparently DC is reprinting it April 21, so they can't order any of the first printing anymore. I don't want to wait a month so I figure SOMEONE must still have a copy of the first print!

Yes I did. I went to the three bookstores in my area. Two of them had Hush Volume 2, but not Vol 1, and the other had neither. I checked my LCS and they only had Volume 2, and said it would be a month till they could get Volume 1 again. Apparently DC is reprinting it April 21, so they can't order any of the first printing anymore. I don't want to wait a month so I figure SOMEONE must still have a copy of the first print!

I repeat.......... link 893frustrated.gif

I repeat.......... link 893frustrated.gif

lol, yes I checked the link, and I'll try and snipe it, but for now I'm still trying other sources!

Woo pointless post that brings my count to 100!

Now you know how Greggy got to 17900! 27_laughing.gif

Is it somehow ironic that the "man" who has used the fewest words has the highest post count? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Or is it actually appropriate and expected because he has so much more time to post because he only clicks once per post... how many keystrokes have I wasted here?!?!?!?! 893frustrated.gif