• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All-Star Boardie Quotes

105 posts in this topic

i couldn't come up with a quote from here upon pain of death. either finguh has eidetic memory or he's spending too much time here

Is "all of his time" too much? hm

i'm actually pretty excited that i was able to spell "eidetic" without having to look it up first. that's probably ironic on some level, i dunno

i couldn't come up with a quote from here upon pain of death. either finguh has eidetic memory or he's spending too much time here

i think a safe answer here would be something along the lines of "you would know, wouldn't you" but i leave that to others to say

i think a safe answer here would be something along the lines of "you would know, wouldn't you" but i leave that to others to say

Based on both our post counts (unless you are a real slow typer), I think it would be safe to say we both might spend a little less than all our time here.

too much? define too much? Like how many comic books are "too many"..how much time here is "too much"

That is like saying I stay up "too late"

Nice seeing you GA..of course you know now everytime I see you on the board I imagine you like this ..with a black mask bandanna combo..cape ..you Dread Pirate GA..haha

wuv ya!

too much? define too much? Like how many comic books are "too many"..how much time here is "too much"

That is like saying I stay up "too late"

Nice seeing you GA..of course you know now everytime I see you on the board I imagine you like this ..with a black mask bandanna combo..cape ..you Dread Pirate GA..haha

wuv ya!

Well, you just helped me define what is 'too late' for me because you totally lost me! :ohnoez:

Was that in English? hm

:baiting:

No no I understand the misunderstanding .. it was the language of those rotten little smurfs..

your milkshake brings all the boys to the yard..

Don't make me turn you into gold, Smurfette. :sumo:

Smurfette puhleeze... I am not a blonde..nor am I blue in color although it is mighteeee cold right now..

Of course the original Smurfette was a raven haired temptress CREATED by Gargamel to cause trouble for the all male Smurf population..and because TV execs did not like the idea of all the blue guys living together with no women..especially the poet and the decorator..you know it looked ..like a villiage of the villiage people..

That is todays episode celebrating Blue history month..

I like my heroes storming castles and blowing stuff up, not playing tug-of-war and hugging. But that is just me.

This is my favorite Boards quote as well.

I have quoted it multiple times.

seanfingh has swiped my fing quote.

I really like the one I keep in my sig. line.

Every collection, from the most valuable Golden age, to the readiest of reading copy Moderns, is assembled with care and thought, and is worthy of respect because of it, if for no other reason.--RockMyAmadeus

I really like the one I keep in my sig. line.

Every collection, from the most valuable Golden age, to the readiest of reading copy Moderns, is assembled with care and thought, and is worthy of respect because of it, if for no other reason.--RockMyAmadeus

That's the English language strangled until it's choking for breath from a second hand inhaler.