• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Arizona Comic-Con photos.

17 posts in this topic

I attended the Amazing Arizona Comic-Con this weekend and it was a really good show. It was fantastic seeing friends Joel Elad, Chandler Rice, and Sharon Rice. Joe and his CGC staff did a terrific job at the show! Everything went very smooth despite a good sized crowd at a small venue.

Here is a photo of Robert Kirkman, Jon Bernthal (Shane), and Steven Yeun (Glenn) at the Walking Dead signing. Next is a photo of Todd McFarlane at his siging.

108259.jpg.685f3a09679e0b2a15bfb9236c78383c.jpg

108260.jpg.d750b06a855d71733ee5caa1a1f7c80b.jpg

Man that Ebas sketch is awesome triston and so is the tim vigil sketch. It looks like you did well this weekend.

Thanks Kris. I was pretty lucky. I was able to get on each artist's sketch list early. That usually is the difference between an average sketch and a great one.

great stuff :applause:

Was it a very crowded show or did you have good access to those creators? It sure looks like you got some awesome quality stuff.

Cheers!

Sean

It was a pretty good crowd for what was really a small show. The covention center was small. It was very crowded during the Walking Dead signing. The artists were very busy, especially Rob Liefeld. All in all it was a nice convention experience.