• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Timely 1945 All Select Comics 9 CGC 5.5 CR/OW SOLD - Thread Closed

16 posts in this topic

My first for sale board listing. Buyer pays flat $10 postage for boxed confirmed priority postage. Payment via paypal or postal money order only to USA only. Sorry Canadian boardies, but customs and declarations are a pain.

PM offers and negotiations are fine, but :takeit: rules. Should be easy to manage since I just have this one book to offer in this thread.

SOLD VIA PM

Photobucket

I would consider other timely superhero books of lesser value towards purchase, but I can't take time payments.

Feel free to PM with offers, but I paid $600 delivered for this book.

would somebody please buy this great book and take the upgrade temptation away?

I would consider other timely superhero books of lesser value towards purchase, but I can't take time payments.

Feel free to PM with offers, but I paid $600 delivered for this book.

would somebody please buy this great book and take the upgrade temptation away?

:baiting:

It was suggested that I post a picture of the back cover since it is a desirable book. My printer/scanner is new and I don't know the best way to scan a slab so please pardon my blurry image. But as you can see the back is as clean as the front and typical of a solid mid grade book. Here is a direct link to my photobucket back picture:

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x278/haysteam/Scan0001-1.jpg

I agree. I paid $600 for a CGC 4.5 of this issue a year ago. And I thought Captain America was going to popular this year for some reason?

I suspect the Clink auction may have people a little hesitant to bid right now. You might want to give it a little more time. If I needed it for my run, I'd be all over it. This is the most common issue of the run slabbed, but still. When compared to silver, they're almost non-existent.