• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HIgh grade new Copper collection!

123 posts in this topic

NM/M copy of Amazing Spider-Man 36, black cover tribute issue. I have five of these, they never have seen the sun, just pulled out from a pull box sealed since November, 2001 (seriously). This is a gorgeous copy - anything you see is from my scanner. If it doesn't sell here, its going to Sarasota. $35

spiderman036.jpg

I'll take all 5.

What other copper runs are present Dan?

All X-books (I have to go get them) in stunning condition - unread 9.8s.

NM/M copy of Amazing Spider-Man 36, black cover tribute issue. I have five of these, they never have seen the sun, just pulled out from a pull box sealed since November, 2001 (seriously). This is a gorgeous copy - anything you see is from my scanner. If it doesn't sell here, its going to Sarasota. $35

spiderman036.jpg

I'll take all 5.

What other copper runs are present Dan?

:cry: If you ever want to share them, let me know :foryou:

Flying Donut, are they 9.8 contenders?

That was a really small collection.

Many more to come! Damn Real Job getting in the way of selling comics. And where the hell have you been?

I hate real jobs.

I had to take a break from comics for a bit in order to regain my appreciation for them. Mission accomplished! :grin: