• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Cape #1 Jetpack Limited Edition Variant w/Joe Hill SIGNED BOOKS ADDED!!

21 posts in this topic

Hi! I was anticipating doing these as a pre-sell in December but got caught up in the holiday hoopla. :ohnoez:

I am offering raw pre-screened 9.8 copies of The Cape #1 Jetpack Limited Edition Variant. Based on the short story by Joe Hill, this version of the 1:10 retailer incentive variant has Joe Hill's image on the cover and is limited to 500 copies.

Shipping is $6 in US, $8 to Canada for 1st Class, PM for other international destination quote.

PM or post :takeit: to purchase copies, I will be shipping out after tomorrow!

$35 per raw pre-screened copy.

And um, interesting location of logo on the back cover. :whistle:

I edited the cover below, to see it in it's true glory click HERE here (language, no nudity)

cape1e.jpgcape1bc.jpg

Offering a few signed versions of Joe Hill books as well...

The Cape #1 Cover A Signed by Joe Hill & Jason Ciaramella raw 9.8 or better $10

11555.jpg

The Cape #1 Jetpack Limited Edition Variant Signed by Joe Hill & Jason Ciaramella raw 9.8 or better $40. From the 500 copy print run.

Joe Hill drew the horns on himself.

CLICK HERE TO SEE COVER IMAGE

The Cape #1 Jetpack Limited Edition Variant Signed by Joe Hill & Jason Ciaramella raw 9.8 or better $40.

:takeit:

(thumbs u Thanks!

I have one more of these available!

Hi! Will you be cgcing any of the cape books you have? Thx!

Hi, unfortunately these were not from a Signature Series event so if they were to be submitted they would not get the Yellow Label but could get Green.