• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MORE DISCOUNTS + 10% off ! HORROR, SCI FI, ECs, GGA and Crime Golden Age

160 posts in this topic

Adventures into Terror #8 Fair, cover is split, extra staples $14.50 Bin $8.00

and upgrading my copy ( :o ):

Astonishing #45 Atlas, creasing, spine roll and there is a small tear though the spine that goes through all the pages. Grade is good. $10.00

:takeit:

Adventures into Terror #8 Fair, cover is split, extra staples $14.50 Bin $8.00

and upgrading my copy ( :o ):

Astonishing #45 Atlas, creasing, spine roll and there is a small tear though the spine that goes through all the pages. Grade is good. $10.00

Sold, thanks Rudi! (worship)

Amazing Adventures Ziff Davis

#2, Fair/Good Spine splits. ,Schomburg Guide $30 Bin $25

Alarming Adventures

#1 Good, tape on spine.

#2 Good-, piece off back, water damage , rusty staples

#3 Fr/Gd/ Lower staple pop, ½ tear through right edge,

$10 for the set of 3

Unusual Tales #21,

This should be in the grading contest…it’s about a VF, with rusty staples and some foxing on the right. Fine guide is $21.00 (it’s my last and best copy, I had a bunch of these years ago;)Bin is $3.00

Strange Tales #91, Good- Ditko , Kirby $15.00

Amazing Adventures Ziff Davis

#2, Fair/Good Spine splits. ,Schomburg Guide $30 Bin $25

Alarming Adventures

#1 Good, tape on spine.

#2 Good-, piece off back, water damage , rusty staples

#3 Fr/Gd/ Lower staple pop, ½ tear through right edge,

$10 for the set of 3

Unusual Tales #21,

This should be in the grading contest…it’s about a VF, with rusty staples and some foxing on the right. Fine guide is $21.00 (it’s my last and best copy, I had a bunch of these years ago;)Bin is $3.00

Strange Tales #91, Good- Ditko , Kirby $15.00

SOLD!

Thank you!

The following books have SOLD!

Alarming Tales 2 Gd+ some glue at the top of the spine, some creasing

Kirby $15.00

Baffling 24 Fair/Gd last precode Tape, splits, extra staple. It

sounds worse than it looks $15.00

Captain Science 4 coverless Staples are rusty, book is complete.

$15.00

Don Fortune 2 Good Detached cover, 4, _ inch spine splits Guide is

$15 Bin $10.00

Don Fortune 6 Good- piece off lower right. Guide is $10.50 Bin $6.00

Johnny Danger Private Detective 1 VG+ nice color and gloss , Sub

crease Guide $31.50 Bin $22.00

T-Man 2 VG/VG- Crandall art tape at lower staple VG Guide is $44.00

bin $35.00

Unknown Man, The Apparent VG- Movie cover, Walter Pidgeon, There

is

glue on spine and two spine splits,a bout 1” each. $18.00

Wanted 10 Good/VG Radio's Mr DA guide is $22.50 Bin is $15.00

War Against Crime 3 Apparent VG- cover spine is glued to book, some

moisture staining inside cover lower right and a small hole, small

piece off front cover. VG Guide is $82.00 Bin is $40.00

The Horrors of the Underworld 14 Gd/VG Front looks nicer but there is

a 2” tear on the back cover. LB Cole cover, Grade is a very nice Guide

is $42.00 bin is $35.00

Strange Tales 64 not quite good Williamson art. There is a chew near

the upper staple, 2 “ tear on the cover. Cover is attached, it's

$18.00

Thank you, Everyone for the purchases:)

I would love to sell a few more, so I'm going to discount further...

10% all books!

I'd like to thank those who bought books earlier, so if you have made a purchase from this thread, prior to this post, then 15% off.

Recap of what's left:

Page 2:

Amazing Adventures Ziff Davis #5, VG+ Spine lines Schomburg, Anderson VG+ Guide is $90 Bin $65.00

Amazing Adventures Ziff Davis #6, GOOD+, Great color and gloss, small piece off the back cover, small corner off front cover, small spine splits Kingstein Guide $50 bin $40

Page 3:

Big Town #41 Good- small pieces off margins of a number of pages $6.00

Black Cat #52, VG+ 1.5” tear on back cover $36

Crime does not pay #45 Good, Biro cover, John Dillinger Story! 2.5 inch piece off spine, cover detached $20

Crime does not pay #82 vg, small tear right edge Guide $24.00

Crime Patrol #8 Copy A, pencil marks and creasing, Gd/VG $70

Page 4:

Crime Patrol #8 Copy B, Piece replacement right, some rust on lower staple, apparent VG- ( the piece is a little over an inch, so I’m figuring it as extensive A) $45

Crime Patrol #9, Good-..cover looks VG, but there is chipping on the lower right corner inside on the first ½ of the book, you can see in the back cover scan, the right edge of the inside pages (not the cover) is getting brittle, the rest of the book (including the spine) is Off/White. . $35.00

Crime Patrol #10 Good, centerfold is loose, 3 pieces of tape on the spine $45.00

Crime Patrol #14 Good, cover detached $47.00

Crusader From Mars #1, Gd/VG, Stain, subcrease, corner missing Nuclear Fission story $85

Crusader From Mars #2 Good, 1” tear from F to M. creasing $48 Radioactive boulder story, Bondage cover

Don Fortune #1 Fine-, Delecta of the Planets story! Small chip lower right, small spine (1/4”)split. Guide is $71.50 Bin is $49

Page 5:

Lars of Mars #11 Gene Colon Classic Cover There is no back cover. Good Guide is $66 Bin $25.00

Page 7:

Lawbreakers Always Lose #2 VG-, tears at staples, lower staple barely hanging on. Guide is $43.50 Bin is $33.00

Lorna the Jungle Girl #14 Atlas. It looks like someone touched it with a wet finger on the right edge where there is a spot and there is a tiny chew on the right edge of the cover, it's actually better than VG, just not sure how much, bin is less than the VG guide …$25.00

Nightmare #13 ½ inch tear back, staples are a little dark, VG+ Guide is $85.50 Bin is $70.00

Police #123 Good- 3” spine split, and 3 inch cover tear. $12.00

Page 8:

Popular Comics #55 End of World story, Martan the Marvel Man story (they are usually pretty funny)! Great back cover! Good+ Guide is $41.25 Bin $35.00

Real Clue #8 Good/vg, centerfold detached at bottom Vol 4, #8 $18

Space Patrol #2, VG/F Ziff Davis cover, small tear on back, small chip on top. VG/F Guide is $162 Bin is $130

Startling Terror Tales #13 There is GGA (JoJo) inside this one....Fine- because there are two tiny corner pieces torn on two inside pages, it's probably better. Fine Guide is $102, Bin is $80.00

Page 9:

T-Man #34 Hitler cover, last issue. VG/F small tear on the back. Guide is $37.50 bin is $30.00

UnderCover Girl #6 (Starr Flagg) A-1 #98 Gd/VG (there is a 1.5” split in the middle of the cover spine). Guide is $52.00 bin is $45

Page 10:

The Vault of Horror #17 Classic Werewolf and better than VG/F, the staples are dark.VG/F guide is $167, bin is $135.

Vic Torry and his Flying Saucer #1 Good+ ½ inch tear through first 8 pages, centerfold is detached. Good + guide is $86 Bin $60.00

War Against Crime #4 Some moisture staining and the staples have some rust and there is dirt or foxing on the back, VG Guide is $82.00 bin is $60.00

War Against Crime #6, Gd+ creasing and rusty staples, creasing Guide is $51, bin is $35.00

War Against Crime #7 Gd+ creasing Guide is $51 bin is $35.00

War Against Crime #8 VG-, two chips Guide is $71.75 Bin is $50.00

Weird Thrillers #1 Fair/Good, Photo cover Ziff Davis decent front, piece off back cover Good Guide is $89.00 Bin $60

Page 11:

Weird Thrillers #2 VG-, Toth, Anderson, Colan, small piece off upper right VG Guide is $124.00 Bin $85.00

Witchcraft #6 #6 VG- creasing, Lawrence, Kinsler art color touch on spine VG Guide is $84 Bin is $45.00

Page 13:

Black Cat Western 54, A really solid copy,but there are a few tiny slivers of tape on the inside of the cover where that tear is up top. The tear goes through the book, probably a slice, last precode issue. $33

Black Cat Western #55, a very nice copy, there is a non color breaking slight line…This book may have been pressed (not by me) but the spine is very sharp. Fine/VF guide is $71, Bin is $60.00

Black Cat Western #56 The front looks very nice, at least Fine/VF, but there is a moisture stain on the back cover. $36.00

Black Cat #63, I bought this recently, but it was a double. There is some staining on the inside cover, (foxing) a 1inch circular tear on the right edge and a small corner off. Grade is about Good/VG, Guide is $27, bin is $15

Cave Girl #12,

I bought another one recently( I really need to make a list) It looks nice but there are two spine splits on the top half, amost the entire top half of the cover is split. Grade is a little less than Good, good guide is $37.00, Bin is $25.00

Page 14:

JoJo #21, writing on the cover and there is a piece off the lower right, the pink is a transfer from the inside of the front cover where the story starts (in red, white and black). Notes say Hollingworth art. I suppose this qualifies as a snake or bondage cover! Gd/VG guide is $60.00, bin is $55.00

Jungle #127 Cover is still attached but barely grade is in the good range. $18.00

Jungle #136, ½ tear o the right and there is some rippling on the cover from storage issues, the pages are white. Gd/VG guide is $27.00, bin is $22.00

Recap of what's left:

Page 1:

Adventures into Terror #7 Fair, 1” Wolverton split lower left through all the page, some chipping at edges, lots of pencils. Book actually looks quite nice for the grade Wolverton Guide is $30 Bin is $20.00

Page 2:

Amazing Adventures Ziff Davis #5, VG+ Spine lines Schomburg, Anderson VG+ Guide is $90 Bin $65.00

Amazing Adventures Ziff Davis #6, GOOD+, Great color and gloss, small piece off the back cover, small corner off front cover, small spine splits Kingstein Guide $50 bin $40

Page 3:

Big Town #41 Good- small pieces off margins of a number of pages $6.00

Black Cat #52, VG+ 1.5” tear on back cover $36

Crime does not pay #45 Good, Biro cover, John Dillinger Story! 2.5 inch piece off spine, cover detached $20

Crime does not pay #82 vg, small tear right edge Guide $24.00

Crime Patrol #8 Copy A, pencil marks and creasing, Gd/VG $70

Page 4:

Crime Patrol #8 Copy B, Piece replacement right, some rust on lower staple, apparent VG- ( the piece is a little over an inch, so I’m figuring it as extensive A) $45

Crime Patrol #9, Good-..cover looks VG, but there is chipping on the lower right corner inside on the first ½ of the book, you can see in the back cover scan, the right edge of the inside pages (not the cover) is getting brittle, the rest of the book (including the spine) is Off/White. . $35.00

Crime Patrol #10 Good, centerfold is loose, 3 pieces of tape on the spine $45.00

Crime Patrol #14 Good, cover detached $47.00

Crusader From Mars #1, Gd/VG, Stain, subcrease, corner missing Nuclear Fission story $85

Crusader From Mars #2 Good, 1” tear from F to M. creasing $48 Radioactive boulder story, Bondage cover

Don Fortune #1 Fine-, Delecta of the Planets story! Small chip lower right, small spine (1/4”)split. Guide is $71.50 Bin is $49

Page 5:

Lars of Mars #11 Gene Colon Classic Cover There is no back cover. Good Guide is $66 Bin $25.00

Page 7:

Lawbreakers Always Lose #2 VG-, tears at staples, lower staple barely hanging on. Guide is $43.50 Bin is $33.00

Lorna the Jungle Girl #14 Atlas. It looks like someone touched it with a wet finger on the right edge where there is a spot and there is a tiny chew on the right edge of the cover, it's actually better than VG, just not sure how much, bin is less than the VG guide …$25.00

Nightmare #13 ½ inch tear back, staples are a little dark, VG+ Guide is $85.50 Bin is $70.00

Police #123 Good- 3” spine split, and 3 inch cover tear. $12.00

Page 8:

Popular Comics #55 End of World story, Martan the Marvel Man story (they are usually pretty funny)! Great back cover! Good+ Guide is $41.25 Bin $35.00

Real Clue #8 Good/vg, centerfold detached at bottom Vol 4, #8 $18

Space Patrol #2, VG/F Ziff Davis cover, small tear on back, small chip on top. VG/F Guide is $162 Bin is $130

Startling Terror Tales #13 There is GGA (JoJo) inside this one....Fine- because there are two tiny corner pieces torn on two inside pages, it's probably better. Fine Guide is $102, Bin is $80.00

Page 9:

T-Man #34 Hitler cover, last issue. VG/F small tear on the back. Guide is $37.50 bin is $30.00

UnderCover Girl #6 (Starr Flagg) A-1 #98 Gd/VG (there is a 1.5” split in the middle of the cover spine). Guide is $52.00 bin is $45

Page 10:

The Vault of Horror #17 Classic Werewolf and better than VG/F, the staples are dark.VG/F guide is $167, bin is $135.

Vic Torry and his Flying Saucer #1 Good+ ½ inch tear through first 8 pages, centerfold is detached. Good + guide is $86 Bin $60.00

War Against Crime #4 Some moisture staining and the staples have some rust and there is dirt or foxing on the back, VG Guide is $82.00 bin is $60.00

War Against Crime #6, Gd+ creasing and rusty staples, creasing Guide is $51, bin is $35.00

War Against Crime #7 Gd+ creasing Guide is $51 bin is $35.00

War Against Crime #8 VG-, two chips Guide is $71.75 Bin is $50.00

Weird Thrillers #1 Fair/Good, Photo cover Ziff Davis decent front, piece off back cover Good Guide is $89.00 Bin $60

Page 11:

Weird Thrillers #2 VG-, Toth, Anderson, Colan, small piece off upper right VG Guide is $124.00 Bin $85.00

Witchcraft #6 #6 VG- creasing, Lawrence, Kinsler art color touch on spine VG Guide is $84 Bin is $45.00

Page 13:

Black Cat Western 54, A really solid copy,but there are a few tiny slivers of tape on the inside of the cover where that tear is up top. The tear goes through the book, probably a slice, last precode issue. $33

Black Cat Western #55, a very nice copy, there is a non color breaking slight line…This book may have been pressed (not by me) but the spine is very sharp. Fine/VF guide is $71, Bin is $60.00

Black Cat Western #56 The front looks very nice, at least Fine/VF, but there is a moisture stain on the back cover. $36.00

Black Cat #63, I bought this recently, but it was a double. There is some staining on the inside cover, (foxing) a 1inch circular tear on the right edge and a small corner off. Grade is about Good/VG, Guide is $27, bin is $15

Cave Girl #12,

I bought another one recently( I really need to make a list) It looks nice but there are two spine splits on the top half, amost the entire top half of the cover is split. Grade is a little less than Good, good guide is $37.00, Bin is $25.00

Page 14:

JoJo #21, writing on the cover and there is a piece off the lower right, the pink is a transfer from the inside of the front cover where the story starts (in red, white and black). Notes say Hollingworth art. I suppose this qualifies as a snake or bondage cover! Gd/VG guide is $60.00, bin is $55.00

Jungle #127 Cover is still attached but barely grade is in the good range. $18.00

Jungle #136, ½ tear o the right and there is some rippling on the cover from storage issues, the pages are white. Gd/VG guide is $27.00, bin is $22.00

Thanks, again, Ken!

Updated for the Captain Science #5:)

I updated some prices through the thread, but don't have time to update the list.. the sale prices are in green ( for the Jets;).

Thanks again...I will be gone most of the day, but feel free to Post , I'll have my phone:)

Thank you VERY much for the purchases, or even just for looking. I'd like to sell a few more here :wishluck:, before listing the rest on eBay, so....

I lowered many of the prices, they are reflected in Green...

The price cuts do NOT include the 10% off for anyone making a first time purchase, or the 15% off for anyone who made a previous purchase from the thread.

So, if you are a first time buyer, take 10% off the lowest price,if you have purchased from this thread before, then take 15% off:) and thank you!

Page 2:

Page 3:

Big Town #41 Good- small pieces off margins of a number of pages Good guide is $10.00 bin is $6.00 $5.00

Black Cat #52, VG+ 1.5” tear on back cover $36 $33.00

Crime does not pay #45 Good, Biro cover, John Dillinger Story! 2.5 inch piece off spine, cover detached Good Guide is $22.00 bin is $20 $15.00

Crime does not pay #82 vg, small tear right edge Guide is $24.00 bin $17.00

Crime Patrol #8 Copy A, pencil marks and creasing. Gd/VG Guide is $94.50 bin is $70[/color] $60.00

Page 4:

Crime Patrol #8 Copy B, Piece replacement right, some rust on lower staple, apparent VG- ( the piece is a little over an inch, so I’m figuring it as extensive A) VG Guide is $128 bin is $40

[/color] $40.00Crime Patrol #9, Good-..cover looks VG, but there is chipping on the lower right corner inside on the first ½ of the book, you can see in the back cover scan, the right edge of the inside pages (not the cover) is getting brittle, the rest of the book (including the spine) is Off/White. Good Guide is $63.00 bin is $35.00 $ 25.00

Crime Patrol #10 Good, centerfold is loose, 3 pieces of tape on the spine. Good guide is $63.00 bin is $45.00 [/color] $38.00

Crime Patrol #14 Good, cover detached Good guide is $63.00 bin is $47.00 $38.00

Crusader From Mars #1, Gd/VG, Stain, subcrease, corner missing Nuclear Fission story Guide is $112 bin is $85 $75.00 SOLD

Crusader From Mars #2 Good, 1” tear from F to M. creasing $48 Radioactive boulder story, Bondage cover. Guide is $55.00 bin is $48 $42.00 SOLD

Don Fortune #1 Fine-, Delecta of the Planets story! Small chip lower right, small spine (1/4”)split. Guide is $71.50 Bin is $49 $42.00 SOLD

Page 5:

Lars of Mars #11 Gene Colon Classic Cover There is no back cover. Good Guide is $66 Bin $25.00 $22.00

Page 7:

Lawbreakers Always Lose #2 VG-, tears at staples, lower staple barely hanging on. Guide is $43.50 Bin is $33.00 $25.00

[/color]Lorna the Jungle Girl #14 Atlas. It looks like someone touched it with a wet finger on the right edge where there is a spot and there is a tiny chew on the right edge of the cover, it's actually better than VG, VG guide is $28.00 Bin is …$25.00 $20.00

Nightmare #13 ½ inch tear back, staples are a little dark, VG+ Guide is $85.50 Bin is $70.00 $60.00

Police #123 Good- 3” spine split, and 3 inch cover tear. Good guide is $19.00 $12.00 $11.00

Page 8:

Popular Comics #55 End of World story, Martan the Marvel Man story (they are usually pretty funny)! Great back cover! Guide is $41.25 Bin $35.00 $27.00

Real Clue #8 Good/vg, centerfold detached at bottom Vol 4, #8 Guide is $18 bin is

$10.00

Space Patrol #2, VG/F Ziff Davis cover, small tear on back, small chip on top. VG/F Guide is $162 Bin is $130 $120

Startling Terror Tales #13

L.B.Cole Cover! There is GGA (JoJo) inside this one....Fine- because there are two tiny corner pieces torn on two inside pages, it's probably better. Fine Guide is $102, Bin is $80.00 $68.00 SOLD

Page 9:

T-Man #34 Hitler cover, last issue. VG/F small tear on the back. Guide is $37.50 bin is $30.00 $27.00SOLD

UnderCover Girl #6 (Starr Flagg) A-1 #98 Gd/VG (there is a 1.5” split in the middle of the cover spine). Guide is $52.00 bin is $45 $42.00

Page 10:

The Vault of Horror #17 Classic Werewolf and better than VG/F, the staples are dark. .VG/F guide is $167, bin is $135. $110

Vic Torry and his Flying Saucer #1 Good+ ½ inch tear through first 8 pages, centerfold is detached. Good + guide is $86 Bin $60.00 $50.00

War Against Crime #4 Some moisture staining and the staples have some rust and there is dirt or foxing on the back, VG Guide is $82.00 bin is $60.00 $45.00

[/color]War Against Crime #6, Gd+ creasing and rusty staples, creasing. Guide is $51, bin is $35.00 $30.00.

War Against Crime #7 Gd+ creasing Guide is $51, bin is $35.00 $30.00

War Against Crime #8 VG-, two chips. Guide is $71.75 Bin is $50.00 $45.00

Weird Thrillers #1 Fair/Good, Photo cover Ziff Davis decent front, piece off back . Good Guide is $89.00 Bin $60 $53.00

Page 11:

Weird Thrillers #2 VG-, Toth, Anderson, Colan, small piece off upper right . VG Guide is $124.00 Bin $85.00 $70.00

Witchcraft #6 #6 VG- creasing, Lawrence, Kinsler art. Slight amateur color touch on spine (if you look next to the house, you will see a line, there are also a few spine lines that I think were colored in with a pen). VG Guide is $84 Bin is $45.00 $42.00SOLD

Page 13:

Black Cat Western 54, A really solid copy,but there are a few tiny slivers of tape on the inside of the cover where that tear is up top. The tear goes through the book, probably a slice, last precode issue. VG Guide is $36.00 $33 $30.00

Black Cat Western #55, a very nice copy, there is a non color breaking slight line…This book may have been pressed (not by me) but the spine is very sharp. Fine/VF guide is $71, Bin is $60.00 $55.00

Black Cat Western #56 The front looks very nice, at least Fine/VF, but there is a moisture stain on the back cover. VG/F guide is $5.00, bin is $36.00$33.00

Black Cat #63, I bought this recently, but it was a double. There is some staining on the inside cover, (foxing) a 1inch circular tear on the right edge and a small corner off. Grade is about Good/VG, Guide is $27, bin is $15 $12.00

Cave Girl #12,

I bought another one recently( I really need to make a list) It looks nice but there are two spine splits on the top half, amost the entire top half of the cover is split. Grade is a little less than Good, good guide is $37.00, Bin is $25.00SOLD

Page 14:

JoJo #21, writing on the cover and there is a piece off the lower right, the pink is a transfer from the inside of the front cover where the story starts (in red, white and black). Notes say Hollingworth art. I suppose this qualifies as a snake or bondage cover! Gd/VG guide is $60.00, bin is $55.00 $47.00Jungle #127 Cover is still attached but barely grade is in the good range. Good guide is $19.00 bin is $18.00 $16.00

Jungle #136, ½ tear o the right and there is some rippling on the cover from storage issues, the pages are white. Gd/VG guide is $27.00, bin is $22.00[/color] $21.00

If I've interpreted correctly and 15% off lowest price listed, I'll take these:

L.B.Cole Cover! There is GGA (JoJo) inside this one....Fine- because there are two tiny corner pieces torn on two inside pages, it's probably better. Fine Guide is $102, Bin is $80.00 $68.00

T-Man #34 Hitler cover, last issue. VG/F small tear on the back. Guide is $37.50 bin is $30.00 $27.00

Witchcraft #6 #6 VG- creasing, Lawrence, Kinsler art. Slight amateur color touch on spine (if you look next to the house, you will see a line, there are also a few spine lines that I think were colored in with a pen). VG Guide is $84 Bin is $45.00 $42.00

Cave Girl #12,

If I've interpreted correctly and 15% off lowest price listed, I'll take these:

L.B.Cole Cover! There is GGA (JoJo) inside this one....Fine- because there are two tiny corner pieces torn on two inside pages, it's probably better. Fine Guide is $102, Bin is $80.00 $68.00

T-Man #34 Hitler cover, last issue. VG/F small tear on the back. Guide is $37.50 bin is $30.00 $27.00

Witchcraft #6 #6 VG- creasing, Lawrence, Kinsler art. Slight amateur color touch on spine (if you look next to the house, you will see a line, there are also a few spine lines that I think were colored in with a pen). VG Guide is $84 Bin is $45.00 $42.00

Cave Girl #12,

Sold! thank you:) (worship)

and that was correct, 15% off from the lowest price:)

Crusader From Mars #1, Gd/VG, Stain, subcrease, corner missing Nuclear Fission story Guide is $112 bin is $85 $75.00

Crusader From Mars #2 Good, 1” tear from F to M. creasing $48 Radioactive boulder story, Bondage cover. Guide is $55.00 bin is $48 $42.00

Don Fortune #1 Fine-, Delecta of the Planets story! Small chip lower right, small spine (1/4”)split. Guide is $71.50 Bin is $49 $42.00

Why, yes, I HAVE taken leave of my senses.

Thanks,

Jack

Crusader From Mars #1, Gd/VG, Stain, subcrease, corner missing Nuclear Fission story Guide is $112 bin is $85 $75.00

Crusader From Mars #2 Good, 1” tear from F to M. creasing $48 Radioactive boulder story, Bondage cover. Guide is $55.00 bin is $48 $42.00

Don Fortune #1 Fine-, Delecta of the Planets story! Small chip lower right, small spine (1/4”)split. Guide is $71.50 Bin is $49 $42.00

Why, yes, I HAVE taken leave of my senses.

Thanks,

Jack

But for good reason!

SOLD, thanks Jack! :foryou:

It seems Chemistry Professors can't count :tonofbricks: , so the Crusader from Mars #2, is available again...

(just teasing Jack, he found it was a double;)

Thank you VERY much for the purchases, or even just for looking. I'd like to sell a few more here :wishluck:, before listing the rest on eBay, so....

I lowered many of the prices, they are reflected in Green...

The price cuts do NOT include the 10% off for anyone making a first time purchase, or the 15% off for anyone who made a previous purchase from the thread.

So, if you are a first time buyer, take 10% off the lowest price,if you have purchased from this thread before, then take 15% off:) and thank you!

Page 2:

Page 3:

Big Town #41 Good- small pieces off margins of a number of pages Good guide is $10.00 bin is $6.00 $5.00

Black Cat #52, VG+ 1.5” tear on back cover $36 $33.00

Crime does not pay #45 Good, Biro cover, John Dillinger Story! 2.5 inch piece off spine, cover detached Good Guide is $22.00 bin is $20 $15.00

Crime does not pay #82 vg, small tear right edge Guide is $24.00 bin $17.00

Crime Patrol #8 Copy A, pencil marks and creasing. Gd/VG Guide is $94.50 bin is $70[/color] $60.00

Page 4:

Crime Patrol #8 Copy B, Piece replacement right, some rust on lower staple, apparent VG- ( the piece is a little over an inch, so I’m figuring it as extensive A) VG Guide is $128 bin is $40

[/color] $40.00Crime Patrol #9, Good-..cover looks VG, but there is chipping on the lower right corner inside on the first ½ of the book, you can see in the back cover scan, the right edge of the inside pages (not the cover) is getting brittle, the rest of the book (including the spine) is Off/White. Good Guide is $63.00 bin is $35.00 $ 25.00

Crime Patrol #10 Good, centerfold is loose, 3 pieces of tape on the spine. Good guide is $63.00 bin is $45.00 [/color] $38.00

Crime Patrol #14 Good, cover detached Good guide is $63.00 bin is $47.00 $38.00

Crusader From Mars #1, Gd/VG, Stain, subcrease, corner missing Nuclear Fission story Guide is $112 bin is $85 $75.00 SOLD

Don Fortune #1 Fine-, Delecta of the Planets story! Small chip lower right, small spine (1/4”)split. Guide is $71.50 Bin is $49 $42.00 SOLD

Page 5:

Lars of Mars #11 Gene Colon Classic Cover There is no back cover. Good Guide is $66 Bin $25.00 $22.00

Page 7:

Lawbreakers Always Lose #2 VG-, tears at staples, lower staple barely hanging on. Guide is $43.50 Bin is $33.00 $25.00

[/color]Lorna the Jungle Girl #14 Atlas. It looks like someone touched it with a wet finger on the right edge where there is a spot and there is a tiny chew on the right edge of the cover, it's actually better than VG, VG guide is $28.00 Bin is …$25.00 $20.00

Nightmare #13 ½ inch tear back, staples are a little dark, VG+ Guide is $85.50 Bin is $70.00 $60.00

Police #123 Good- 3” spine split, and 3 inch cover tear. Good guide is $19.00 $12.00 $11.00

Page 8:

Popular Comics #55 End of World story, Martan the Marvel Man story (they are usually pretty funny)! Great back cover! Guide is $41.25 Bin $35.00 $27.00

Real Clue #8 Good/vg, centerfold detached at bottom Vol 4, #8 Guide is $18 bin is

$10.00

Space Patrol #2, VG/F Ziff Davis cover, small tear on back, small chip on top. VG/F Guide is $162 Bin is $130 $120

L.B.Cole Cover! There is GGA (JoJo) inside this one....Fine- because there are two tiny corner pieces torn on two inside pages, it's probably better. Fine Guide is $102, Bin is $80.00 $68.00 SOLD

Page 9:

T-Man #34 Hitler cover, last issue. VG/F small tear on the back. Guide is $37.50 bin is $30.00 $27.00SOLD

UnderCover Girl #6 (Starr Flagg) A-1 #98 Gd/VG (there is a 1.5” split in the middle of the cover spine). Guide is $52.00 bin is $45 $42.00

Page 10:

The Vault of Horror #17 Classic Werewolf and better than VG/F, the staples are dark. .VG/F guide is $167, bin is $135. $110

Vic Torry and his Flying Saucer #1 Good+ ½ inch tear through first 8 pages, centerfold is detached. Good + guide is $86 Bin $60.00 $50.00

War Against Crime #4 Some moisture staining and the staples have some rust and there is dirt or foxing on the back, VG Guide is $82.00 bin is $60.00 $45.00

[/color]War Against Crime #6, Gd+ creasing and rusty staples, creasing. Guide is $51, bin is $35.00 $30.00.

War Against Crime #7 Gd+ creasing Guide is $51, bin is $35.00 $30.00

War Against Crime #8 VG-, two chips. Guide is $71.75 Bin is $50.00 $45.00

Weird Thrillers #1 Fair/Good, Photo cover Ziff Davis decent front, piece off back . Good Guide is $89.00 Bin $60 $53.00

Page 11:

Weird Thrillers #2 VG-, Toth, Anderson, Colan, small piece off upper right . VG Guide is $124.00 Bin $85.00 $70.00

Witchcraft #6 #6 VG- creasing, Lawrence, Kinsler art. Slight amateur color touch on spine (if you look next to the house, you will see a line, there are also a few spine lines that I think were colored in with a pen). VG Guide is $84 Bin is $45.00 $42.00SOLD

Page 13:

Black Cat Western 54, A really solid copy,but there are a few tiny slivers of tape on the inside of the cover where that tear is up top. The tear goes through the book, probably a slice, last precode issue. VG Guide is $36.00 $33 $30.00

Black Cat Western #55, a very nice copy, there is a non color breaking slight line…This book may have been pressed (not by me) but the spine is very sharp. Fine/VF guide is $71, Bin is $60.00 $55.00

Black Cat Western #56 The front looks very nice, at least Fine/VF, but there is a moisture stain on the back cover. VG/F guide is $5.00, bin is $36.00$33.00

Black Cat #63, I bought this recently, but it was a double. There is some staining on the inside cover, (foxing) a 1inch circular tear on the right edge and a small corner off. Grade is about Good/VG, Guide is $27, bin is $15 $12.00

Cave Girl #12,

I bought another one recently( I really need to make a list) It looks nice but there are two spine splits on the top half, amost the entire top half of the cover is split. Grade is a little less than Good, good guide is $37.00, Bin is $25.00SOLD

Page 14:

JoJo #21, writing on the cover and there is a piece off the lower right, the pink is a transfer from the inside of the front cover where the story starts (in red, white and black). Notes say Hollingworth art. I suppose this qualifies as a snake or bondage cover! Gd/VG guide is $60.00, bin is $55.00 $47.00Jungle #127 Cover is still attached but barely grade is in the good range. Good guide is $19.00 bin is $18.00 $16.00

Jungle #136, ½ tear o the right and there is some rippling on the cover from storage issues, the pages are white. Gd/VG guide is $27.00, bin is $22.00[/color] $21.00

It seems Chemistry Professors can't count :tonofbricks: , so the Crusader from Mars #2, is available again...

(just teasing Jack, he found it was a double;)

Remember that part about "taking leave of my senses?"

Thanks,

Jack

(somebody buy it -- it looks nicer than mine!)