• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cracked open case...would you bid?

10 posts in this topic

looks OK, just get it reslabbed. juggle.gif

Why doesn't the seller do that? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Accidents happen,...you never know,...last Thanksgiving with a house full of nieces and nephews I almost had a heart attack when I found my nephew John trying to figure out how to open a CGC case....apparently the "DO NOT TOUCH" instructions didn't translate well ... crazy.gif

FYI: I have gotten a book back from CGC where the Slab had similar problems. It had somehow made it through the process without being noticed. I called customer service and there was no issue with it being reholdered for free.

This was with a batch I got back that had "scrambled" labels, where the top label was incorrect for that particular book. A pain, but all worked out with no cost to me.

893applaud-thumb.gif

This was with a batch I got back that had "scrambled" labels, where the top label was incorrect for that particular book. A pain, but all worked out with no cost to me.

It's funny you mentioned that. I bought a Ghosts #40 CGC 9.6 from Susan and the top label was incorrect--I haven't yet got it reholdered. 27_laughing.gif