• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do More Posts Make You More Evil?

99 posts in this topic

You better throw another insult at me or people will be in here soon, accusing us of being shills or lovers OR BOTH (queue that umbrella pic,lol)

Stupid noob! ;)

I love it when you talk dirty to me, remember this day, we had so much fun :cloud9:

34qu592.jpg

Was I wearing green or blue that day, I can't seem to remember?

I know what I was wearing that night.

9d48780d.png

You better throw another insult at me or people will be in here soon, accusing us of being shills or lovers OR BOTH (queue that umbrella pic,lol)

Stupid noob! ;)

I love it when you talk dirty to me, remember this day, we had so much fun :cloud9:

34qu592.jpg

Was I wearing green or blue that day, I can't seem to remember?

I know what I was wearing that night.

9d48780d.png

As the self proclaimed master of the message board bromance, I believe the above exchange between you and Thomas Nielsen currently wins the Bromance Award for 2011.

So I'm getting close to my 200th post and I noticed something. When I start posting I was more kind, optimistic and supportive with my posts. Now I'm starting to get less patient, a little more pessimistic with a hint of snarky. My question is how many posts does it take to become 100% evil? Have a great weekend everyone.

I just hit 7500, I don't have to answer moronic questions like this.....

:eyeroll:

Noob......

OK...that's so good.

:baiting:

lol

So I'm getting close to my 200th post and I noticed something. When I start posting I was more kind, optimistic and supportive with my posts. Now I'm starting to get less patient, a little more pessimistic with a hint of snarky. My question is how many posts does it take to become 100% evil? Have a great weekend everyone.

It all comes full circle. Once you approach 40K you begin to become more gentle again.

It all comes full circle. Once you approach 40K you begin to become more gentle again.

Thanks.. I better get typing.