• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grade my Special Marvel Edition #15

20 posts in this topic

$40.

I'd go a 9.0 on it. What did you win it for????

I picked up a CGC 8.5 for $17 dollars a few months ago on Ebay, so I know about good deals on these books thumbsup2.gif

It's a 9.4, and I paid about $145 for it. Turns out it was ebay, not Heritage. I think I was confusing it with the Astonishing Tales #25 I bought from Heritage at around the same time. How about that nasty miswrap? The book is essentially perfect apart from the miswrap and a non-color-breaking surface impression in the lower right corner. I could probably crack the slab and press it to a 9.8 because all corners and edges are literally perfect. (Photobucket shrunk the jpeg, which makes it look crappier than it is. Anyone got a good, cheap image hosting site that doesn't limit you to 250 kb per photo and gives good bandwidth?)

yeeesh! how much did it cost you?

lol, I expected that pic would draw you like a moth to flame. Just don't tell Beyonder about it. He'd have a freakin heart attack. 27_laughing.gif

The truly funny thing is, I'll bet I can sell it right now for around $200 on Comiclink.

By the way -- here is the CGC'ed copy I got from Heritage last year

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

How much do you want to burn that copy?

VF+ 8.5???

hi.gif

CAL

Hi Cal it is been my determination that you tend to be on the lower side of grading here ! Not that it matters but please let me know when you have some auctions on some nice stuff that is Raw.

Thanks

Davidking623

VF+ 8.5???

hi.gif

CAL

Hi Cal it is been my determination that you tend to be on the lower side of grading here ! Not that it matters but please let me know when you have some auctions on some nice stuff that is Raw.

Thanks

Davidking623

I have a CGC 8.5 of that very book so I could probably scan it and see how close CAL is ?

grin.gif

popcorn.gif

Please do so. I'd love to see it. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

VF+ 8.5???

hi.gif

CAL

Thanks

Davidking623

I have a CGC 8.5 of that very book so I could probably scan it and see how close CAL is ?

grin.gif

popcorn.gif