• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detective Comics #31 CGC 2.5 AF 15 Action 15, SOLD!

68 posts in this topic

Got anything good?

:jokealert:

:grin: Sorry I only have these humble offerings.

(Your sig line is amazing btw - I'm only seeing sigs! :applause: )

Thanks! Trade you all of them for the Tec. (shrug)

Beautiful books. Love the Tec and I'm pretty confident I'm not alone in that. Good Luck with your sale. If I find a secret cash stash that I've forgotten about, I'll be back. :grin:

FYI -

For all that are curious or confused. For the first 1 minute of this thread's existence it had a different title of another book I will be listing very soon.

Was working on two threads and hit submit on the wrong one.

But rest assured that other book will be for sale shortly. (By the end of Feb at the latest)

Nice books. what was the other one i missed it?

From what I remembered it was a Detective 31, but I could be wrong.

IMG_1264-2-1.jpg

Coming soon.......

Who can ever get tired of seeing this issue for sale ?

FYI -

For all that are curious or confused. For the first 1 minute of this thread's existence it had a different title of another book I will be listing very soon.

Was working on two threads and hit submit on the wrong one.

But rest assured that other book will be for sale shortly. (By the end of Feb at the latest)

Nice books. what was the other one i missed it?

From what I remembered it was a Detective 31, but I could be wrong.

IMG_1264-2-1.jpg

Coming soon.......

Who can ever get tired of seeing this issue for sale ?

It really is a grand book. 31's are the cream of the crop right below the biggies (Action 1, Tec 27)

Ranked 14th on the OSPG top 100 and even that is not the respect it deserves when it's sales figures are trumping a few of those top 13.