• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detective Comics #31 CGC 2.5 AF 15 Action 15, SOLD!

68 posts in this topic

Standards rules apply. First :takeit: wins out. NO probation list buyers, NO HOS buyers, and NO new members to the boards who have been here less than 3 months without good credibility.

Asking price firm but Offers via PM are always welcome.

Paypal or Check only forms of payment.

Shipping will be via USPS Express or Priority Mail fully insured - FREE

Only shipping to U.S. but Canadian boardies are welcome to inquire (especially if we have worked together before)

On the Tec 31 my price is pretty much firm as I feel it to be a fair one under GPA - but I am still open to offers and Time payments are available (especially willing to do time payments if my price is met)

Standard rules apply on the Tec 31 as seen above BUT it will be a mandatory USPS EXPRESS mail or Registered Mail ship! - FREE

Quick Link to the Tec 31 for sale -> http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=212412&Number=4537185#Post4537185

FYI -

For all that are curious or confused. For the first 1 minute of this thread's existence it had a different title of another book I will be listing very soon.

Was working on two threads and hit submit on the wrong one.

But rest assured that other book will be for sale shortly. (By the end of Feb at the latest)

FYI -

For all that are curious or confused. For the first 1 minute of this thread's existence it had a different title of another book I will be listing very soon.

But rest assured that other book will be for sale shortly. (By the end of Feb at the latest)

Nice books. what was the other one i missed it?

FYI -

Gonna keep it under wraps for now, but its a biggie. ;)

FYI -

From what I remembered it was a Detective 31, but I could be wrong.

FYI -

IMG_1264-2-1.jpg

Coming soon.......

FYI -

IMG_1264-2-1.jpg

Coming soon.......

(worship)

Come on lotto, hit soon!!!!

Nice teaser.....what is the grade? :wishluck:

FYI -

IMG_1264-2-1.jpg

Coming soon.......

I guess I was right.

I've decided to post this book now as I have had a large amount of interest since the teaser shot.

A book that needs no introduction and my favorite book in the hobby second only to the mighty 27.

Detective Comics #31 Classic Cover, 3rd Batman Cover, a big "bluechip" book that has much growth potential this year and in the years to come.

CGC 2.5 with Slightly Brittle Pages.

GPA for a 2.5 Unrestored is $14,000 from FEB-2010

SOLD