• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

People Selling USED DC Universe Online Game!

15 posts in this topic

doh!doh!doh!

Major headslap Batman, but they have already appeared on EBay from disgruntled buyers or outright scam artists (who will continue to play for the 30 days), and just an FYI to anyone on here looking to bid, DON'T!

Once the activation code has been used, that game is forever linked to the PSN account - this game is like any other MMO, it can't be rented, it can't be traded in, it can't be resold, etc., it is yours for life. Used, you are essentially buying the box art.

I wonder what will happen when these buyers receive their worthless discs, and then start to complain to EBay? doh!

Look what one genius put on his listing:

ALL VOUCHERS/CODES HAVE BEEN REDEEMED. MAY OR MAY NOT WORK ON YOUR SYSTEM. THERE SHOULD BE A UPDATE TO BE ABLE TO PURCHASE A MONTH FOR $14.99. BEING THAT THE GAME IS FAIRLY NEW, I DON'T KNOW HOW SONY IS GOING WORK IT OUT.

SOLD AS-IS AND NO REFUNDS!!!

Say that when you get a big fat Neg and a Paypal chargeback. :roflmao:

Could at least use it as a paper weight.

lol yeah, but then it would get dusty and wouldn't be minty fresh!

So you're telling me you don't dust and take care of your stuff? (tsk)

Actually, I am very tidy. But even being tidy doesn't stop dust getting into electronics!

Actually, I am very tidy. But even being tidy doesn't stop dust getting into electronics!

No but cleaning the vents is a start! And push comes to shove man up and open 'er up and clean 'er out.

It'll thank you later.

I did that with my laptop, from cooking all sorts of food on it (Couldn't even hold it) to the most coolest thing you could ever touch. Amazing what three years of use does to the insides of these.

No but cleaning the vents is a start! And push comes to shove man up and open 'er up and clean 'er out.

It'll thank you later.

I did that with my laptop, from cooking all sorts of food on it (Couldn't even hold it) to the most coolest thing you could ever touch. Amazing what three years of use does to the insides of these.

lol

I have enough of my own computers to clean and such I don't need anymore electronic devices let alone I have to clean clients computers sometimes too so I am aware of the cleaning process. Have to on my main computer since it is watercooled and the rad and fans need continous cleaning to operate at highest cooling profienciency. Cat/dog owners and smokers are the worse for internals. I once opened a computer and gaged from the stench. Anyways I always keep my electronics in highest order.

I have a ps2 slim and I have maybe played a total of 40 hours on it. Wish I never bought it and it sits in a box doing nothing.

PS2's can be used as DVD players or CD players.

Yes they can but still useless to me since I have a dvd player that play divx/xvid and just better quality when it comes to viewing. And my computer(s) are my music players which is also attached to my stereo.

The ps2 was an out of the blue purchase so I could get more arcade style games like Soul Calibur, fishing and racing games. Regardless though I am a pc player since my primary games are mmorpg's and FPS like the Battlefield franchise.

Thus in the end it sits in a box.