• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The 2010 Nik Memorial Grading Contest *Round 13*

117 posts in this topic

Why no inverted scan?

People complained. So, the solution was no more notes, no more inverted scans and no more clarifications.

Now, if someone wants to complain, then they can complain about... nothing.

I do not like green eggs and ham. I do not like them, Sam I Am. :)

C'mon, man. That's just despicable using Dr. Seuss to slip the grade to your cronies!!

I do [font:Arial Black]n[/font]ot l[font:Arial Black]i[/font]ke gree[font:Arial Black]n[/font] [font:Arial Black]e[/font]ggs a[font:Arial Black]n[/font]d ham. [font:Arial Black]I[/font] do [font:Arial Black]n[/font]ot lik[font:Arial Black]e[/font] them, Sam I Am. [font:Arial Black]:)[/font]

Let's keep an even playing field. No more hints!

Uh oh. I read it

I do [font:Arial Black]n[/font]ot l[font:Arial Black]i[/font]ke gree[font:Arial Black]n[/font] [font:Arial Black]e[/font]ggs and ham. I d[font:Arial Black]o[/font] not like them, Sam I Am. [font:Arial Black]:)[/font]

That's pretty funny although semi-not-cool...would've been better if you posted the...

:jokealert:

(this is to Andy)

Why no inverted scan?

People complained. So, the solution was no more notes, no more inverted scans and no more clarifications.

Now, if someone wants to complain, then they can complain about... nothing.

I do not like green eggs and ham. I do not like them, Sam I Am. :)

C'mon, man. That's just despicable using Dr. Seuss to slip the grade to your cronies!!

I do [font:Arial Black]n[/font]ot l[font:Arial Black]i[/font]ke gree[font:Arial Black]n[/font] [font:Arial Black]e[/font]ggs a[font:Arial Black]n[/font]d ham. [font:Arial Black]I[/font] do [font:Arial Black]n[/font]ot lik[font:Arial Black]e[/font] them, Sam I Am. [font:Arial Black]:)[/font]

Let's keep an even playing field. No more hints!

Yet I read it as:

I do no[font:Arial Black]t[/font] like gre[font:Arial Black]en[/font] eggs and ham[font:Arial Black] . [/font] I d[font:Arial Black]o[/font] not like them, Sam I Am

But I also see:

I do not like [font:Arial Black]g[/font]reen [font:Arial Black]e[/font]ggs and ha[font:Arial Black]m[/font] . I do not like the[font:Arial Black]m[/font], Sam I [font:Arial Black]A[/font]m

And I don't know what that means.

Is it that day again? Will I stay up late?

Seems to me when I stay up late for the result it's a bullseye, but on rounds when I leave it to morning to check the results I get a -1 hm

Superstitious?

hm

Seems to me when I stay up late for the result it's a bullseye, but on rounds when I leave it to morning to check the results I get a -1 hm

Superstitious?

hm

Stop posting and get your grade in! :makepoint:

Superstitious?

hm

Come on, these things take time. All that data ain't gonna mine itself!

LAST CALL FOR ROUND 13

Round 13 closes TUESDAY at 8pm EST

These contestants have yet to send in their grade for what looks like an easy round:

B3AST

BlowUpTheMoon

Burntboy

comicwiz

Pontoon

Flaming_Telepath

genrlzod

Lazyboy

Mr.Diggler

Norinn Radd

r1970d

Reno McCoy

Rodey

sterlingcomics

The Resurrection

thirdgreenham

towards2112

universal soldier

INACTIVE OR WITHDRAWN

1CoolEngineer

AlexH

Avengers4

Batty Scrooge

CaptainOfIndustry

Drakeprimeone

Hawkman

JiveTurkeyMoFo

Johnny G

LimeGreenJelloMan

Nikelspot

october

Scrooge

the shadow knows

Ze-man

JOINING THE FRAY AS OF ROUND 12

Menace

LAST CALL FOR ROUND 13

Round 13 closes TUESDAY at 8pm EST

These contestants have yet to send in their grade for what looks like an easy round:

Mr.Diggler

lol

Superstitious?

hm

Roy likes to hang around until the barkeep makes his last call. free-party-smileys-770.gif

NEW HALF-TIME METRIC

As this Round marks the quasi-Halfway point of the contest, we will be unveiling a one-time chart showing your HALF-TIME RANKINGS. :acclaim:

There are NO TIES. Ties are broken by a tiebreaker consisting of the COUNT of your 5, 3, 1, 0, and -1 scores from All Rounds concatenated with numbers generated by your actual scores for Rounds 1-10. So if you're tied for 25th place with four other people, you may be #25 or fall to #29.

This is the RANKING you would receive if the contest ENDED TODAY. So if you're going to make a move up the charts, you need to make your move soon!