• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Skynwalker's Signature Sale

20 posts in this topic

Terms:

• Paypal, check or money order are all accepted.
  • Feel free to PM me with offers. I will not laugh or take offense, so offer away.
  • Shipping is what it costs me unless otherwise noted in the thread.
  • Shipping is typically 1 to 2 business days after payment is received.
  • :takeit: rules unless an item is on hold.
  • I will not do business with anybody on the probation list. Straighten out your deal(s) that got you on the probation list and then we can talk.
  • If there is any pressing or restoration, I will list it.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. If you're not happy with it, you can return it for a full refund, including shipping costs both ways. This applies to both raw and slabbed comics, so buy with confidence.

As always, thanks for looking :)

I'm re-listing the handful of sigs from my last thread and several others that I haven't offered for sale before as I need to get some things paid for.

Most if not all of these will move elsewhere tomorrow night (Tuesday), but I wanted to give you guys first shot (thumbs u

:popcorn:

My apologies...my OS crashed on me and between that and the bad weather, I just finished fixing my computer last night. I plan on getting the scans up tonight and then leaving these up until Sunday night.

Also, the 2 Hulks (227 and 229) are currently on ebay, but there are no bids as of right now. If somebody were interested in those (you can of course bid on them on ebay) you'd better let me know soon.

Thanks for looking :foryou:

Ok, here's everything that's left with a few new additions and some price drops:

What's left:

• Batman #429 CGC SS 9.8 WP $195 {signed by Jim Starlin}
  • Heroes for Hope X-Men CGC SS 9.4 WP $350 {signed by Harlan Ellison and several others}
  • Incredible Hulk #197 CGC SS 9.6 WP $195 {signed by Sal Buscema}
  • Incredible Hulk #227 CGC SS 9.6 WP $35 $30 {signed by Herb Trimpe}
  • Incredible Hulk #229 CGC SS 9.4 WP $75 $65 {signed by Sal Buscema and Herb Trimpe} SOLD!!!

th_bm429a.jpg th_bm429b.jpg th_hfhx1a.jpg th_hfhx1b.jpg th_hulk197a.jpg th_hulk197b.jpg th_h227a.jpg th_h227b.jpg th_SOLD.jpg th_SOLD.jpg

New stuff:

• Captain America #269 CGC SS 9.8 WP $75 {signed by Mike Zeck and John Beatty}
  • Captain America #280 CGC SS 9.8 WP $75 {signed by Mike Zeck and John Beatty} SOLD!!!
  • Captain America #282 CGC SS 9.8 WP $75 {signed by Mike Zeck and John Beatty}

th_ca269a.jpg th_ca269b.jpg th_SOLD.jpg th_SOLD.jpg th_ca282a.jpg th_ca282b.jpg

Ok, here's what I have left. They'll be elsewhere later today, but I thought I'd run them through one more time in case anybody was interested (thumbs u :

• Batman #429 CGC SS 9.8 WP $150 {signed by Jim Starlin}
  • Captain America #269 CGC SS 9.8 WP $65 {signed by Mike Zeck and John Beatty}
  • Heroes for Hope X-Men CGC SS 9.4 WP $295 {signed by Harlan Ellison and several others}
  • Incredible Hulk #197 CGC SS 9.6 WP $150 {signed by Sal Buscema}

th_bm429a.jpg th_bm429b.jpg th_ca269a.jpg th_ca269b.jpg th_hfhx1a.jpg th_hfhx1b.jpg th_hulk197a.jpg th_hulk197b.jpg

Last price drop and the thread will close (finally) at 7:30 p.m. Central tonight :

• Batman #429 CGC SS 9.8 WP $140 {signed by Jim Starlin}
  • Captain America #269 CGC SS 9.8 WP $60 {signed by Mike Zeck and John Beatty}
  • Heroes for Hope X-Men CGC SS 9.4 WP $250 {signed by Harlan Ellison and several others}
  • Incredible Hulk #197 CGC SS 9.6 WP $125 {signed by Sal Buscema}

th_bm429a.jpg th_bm429b.jpg th_ca269a.jpg th_ca269b.jpg th_hfhx1a.jpg th_hfhx1b.jpg th_hulk197a.jpg th_hulk197b.jpg