• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Does anyone know Ebayer: improveit188g

8 posts in this topic

Brought 1 book from this seller, CGC GA Flash. Shipped quickly, and since it was CGC graded. It's exactly as described. But this is when the SPAM horror starts.

Once he gets your email contact, he starts SPAMMING your email with countless other auctions he has. He does this every time he lists' new items. The worse is the continuous SPAM emails of some small comic show he puts on New Jersey. I've asked him twice to stop spamming my email and guess what he does. He send me an email about the same stupid comic show he puts on in New Jersey, but the first paragraph went something like this: "You will continue to receive this email for the comic show because this "Blank" New Jersey comic show that I put on is so great, is definitely worth attending". I think he only does this to the people live in the northeast. Even though he has nice books, I've refused to buy from him because of the continuous Spam emails.

You live in Massachusetts, which is somewhat close to Jersey. If you don't want continuous annoying SPAM emails in your inbox, I suggest you don't buy anything from him.

I've won a couple items from him on eBay over the past couple years. I had no problems

Philly is right next to Jersey. Unless you want a bunch of continuous unwanted SPAM emails, stop buying from him.

Brought 1 book from this seller, CGC GA Flash. Shipped quickly, and since it was CGC graded. It's exactly as described. But this is when the SPAM horror starts.

Once he gets your email contact, he starts SPAMMING your email with countless other auctions he has. He does this every time he lists' new items. The worse is the continuous SPAM emails of some small comic show he puts on New Jersey. I've asked him twice to stop spamming my email and guess what he does. He send me an email about the same stupid comic show he puts on in New Jersey, but the first paragraph went something like this: "You will continue to receive this email for the comic show because this "Blank" New Jersey comic show that I put on is so great, is definitely worth attending". I think he only does this to the people live in the northeast. Even though he has nice books, I've refused to buy from him because of the continuous Spam emails.

You live in Massachusetts, which is somewhat close to Jersey. If you don't want continuous annoying SPAM emails in your inbox, I suggest you don't buy anything from him.

I wrote to him, too, lol, a few years ago...he stopped...and he must have a special program, because he was using my first name...

He does have some nice books at times, and his spam must work because the prices were going up, you used to be able to get a few bargains:)