• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is the ''Copper Age'' The Redheaded stepchild of comics?

27 posts in this topic

copper is what my childhood was built on. i hope it remains a red headed stepchild so i can grab the books i missed back then for cheap still today
Agreed :)

I have a decent and growing Marvel/Indy collection but I keep seeing more and more stuff from that era that I want. And My DC collection from that era is pretty lacking.

mine too, i think indys were the kings for me back then. my most wanted right now from this era would be

1. elementals 1

2. macross 1

3. grendel 1 and 2

4. dave stevens 9.8's (none yet, but something ive always wanted to collect)

5. various aircel books

besides the grendel and the stevens, i wouldnt pay much for any of the rest, thats what makes the search fun

haha, i didnt mean to turn this into a wtb thread. i just ment to say these books are affordable at cons still. im not a condition snob, vf is good enough for a 25 yr old book for me. but i'd not spend more than 5 dollars for macross, elementals or the aircels...not that im looking actively! ha