• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic book movies

42 posts in this topic

:tonofbricks:

Do you spend a lot of time on the moon?

They made a Kickers Inc. film and 99% of the world saw it and hailed as the greatest movie ever.

And Spidey, Ghost rider, Hulk, Bats, Supes, DD, Catwoman etc etc

I am bored, was wondering what comic book movies there are that have been made recently? I dont watch many movies so unless its the X-Men (which I didnt really like) I have not seen it.

If you're bored learning how to do this will keep you reading for hours. Heck, weeks and months. It'll also keep the grumpy old forumites happy.

How to use the search function.

There are literally 100's of discussions about movies on this forum.

Enjoy!

:hi:

Yeah, don't start a thread about a subject that may have been discussed before.

Don't you know you can only start new threads about new topics?

If he's bored there's plenty of reading to do.

I just thought I'd help him get un-bored.

You could do the same.

:baiting:

To help the OP plan for upcoming potentially good comic movies, hopefully he is aware of The Goon.

The Goon (2011)

With Clancy Brown and Paul Giamatti involved, I have high hopes.

don't want to burst your bubble but there's little chance this movie sees the light of day in 2011. there's an interview w/ Giamatti floating around saying he hopes it gets done at some point.

I am bored, was wondering what comic book movies there are that have been made recently? I dont watch many movies so unless its the X-Men (which I didnt really like) I have not seen it.

I recommend Jonah Hex and Batman & Robin. Oh yeah, and that direct to video Fantastic Four film.

(thumbs u

I recommend Jonah Hex and Batman & Robin. Oh yeah, and that direct to video Fantastic Four film.

(thumbs u

Don't forget The Spirit.

(thumbs u

Don't forget The Spirit.

That's the spirit.

:baiting: