• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The 2010 Nik Memorial Grading Contest *Round 14*

144 posts in this topic

Zero points is better than -1. :D

It is one point better, isn't it... hm

Perhaps that should be adressed in future grading contests. Not submitting a grade ...... - 4 :sumo:

Am I allowed to ask if that line running near the outer edge of the back cover was

a) transferred at the time of production (eg. dirty printing rollers)

b) transferred post production (eg. from sitting on another comic or from a 2/3 comic multi-pack poly-bag)

c) none of the above

d) stop asking questions about the comic and submit your guess already?

You're allowed to ask. We aren't allowed to answer. We are allowed to mock you for asking.

Fixed

Where's your guess?

As per the rules, no more info. Plus, wouldn't be fair to the half of us that have submitted grades already... a half I'm not in, since I don't know what the hell to do with this one. :pullhair:

I find this book the most challenging to date...in all previous books I've been able to narrow down my grade to 2 grades...at least in my mind... :insane: and at present I'm down to 4 grades on this one and not sure it shouldn't or couldn't be 5 or 6 grades... :frustrated:

Stop influencing the other players. Last warning. Future instances will result in possible SCORING PENALTIES. :makepoint:

(In case you didn't realize it, you told everyone what you deducted for the defect.)

Round 14 ends Thursday at 8PM EST. I'm dedicating this one to my Bat Buddy.

OOOOOhhhh. BAT buddy. doh! I thought you said....

Nevermind.

You thought I said what?

:roflmao:

Bullseye sent!

Hey, it worked the last time. :gossip:

But if I'm way off I'm blaming CGC for frazzling me. They just sent me a bill for over $160 that they say was unpaid from last March!!! 10 months later they bring this up! Wow, talk about a sucker punch. They can't even tell me why this invoice wasn't properly charged to my CC, they're just guessing at reasons! I am not amused nor impressed. :sumo: But I am shocked! :o :o :o

Stop influencing the other players. Last warning. Future instances will result in possible SCORING PENALTIES. :makepoint:

(In case you didn't realize it, you told everyone what you deducted for the defect.)

ooops.... sorry. I was just BS'n :(

I just booked a last-minute vacation. (The Christmas hols weren't long enough.) Leaving Saturday. So I'll have to submit my grade for Round 15 on Friday. For Rounds 16-18, hopefully I'll be able to find the time to drag myself away from sleeping on the beach to submit my grades.

ooops.... sorry. I was just BS'n :(

So it's not because of you that the last six contestants submitted the correct grade? :sumo:(tsk)

(just kidding :baiting: )