• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First look at X-men : First Class Movie PICTURE OF CAST!

134 posts in this topic

Doesn`t look like Wolverine is in this one. this is a gutsy move, it should be interesting what the box office is on this. hm

Considering this is a prequel and Wolverine isn't on the team yet means that they won't have rabid fanboys pointing this out.

Doesn`t look like Wolverine is in this one. this is a gutsy move, it should be interesting what the box office is on this. hm

Considering this is a prequel and Wolverine isn't on the team yet means that they won't have rabid fanboys pointing this out.

I guess we will find out if its Wolverine all these years or the X-men. Imagine if this movie doesn`t pull Green Hornet box office numbers but I can`t see that happening after all the X-men are icons. (thumbs u

Heres a pic of the cast:

x-men-first-class-570x209.jpg

I dont know who is who. I see Magneto, Emma Frost, Beast, Mistique, and Prof X. i dont know anyone else.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2011/01/18/first-look-at-the-x-men-first-class-without-a-big-watermark/

Mistique is wearing ''yellow'' does that mean she's an X-MAN?

I guess we will find out if its Wolverine all these years or the X-men. Imagine if this movie doesn`t pull Green Hornet box office numbers but I can`t see that happening after all the X-men are icons. (thumbs u

If it doesn't pull Green Hornet numbers? You do realize that Green Hornet pulled relatively crappy box office numbers right? It was only number 1 because it was released in january, jan releases generally dont make nearly as much as summer releases. Green Hornet made 33 mill opening weekend when wolverine made 85 and x3 made 102. I'm sure they would be really mad if it only made green hornet numbers.

Am I the only one that actually liked X-Men 3? :shy:

I think I heard there was someone else somewhere..... I could be wrong though.

:cry:

......I loved it. The X-men franchise in my opinion is the strongest of them all, though Iron Man is also very well done. After looking at the cast of this newest outing, are you guys sure that the blue chap in the middle isn't Nightcrawler instead of Beast. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

......I loved it. The X-men franchise in my opinion is the strongest of them all, though Iron Man is also very well done. After looking at the cast of this newest outing, are you guys sure that the blue chap in the middle isn't Nightcrawler instead of Beast. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

It's supposed to be Beast, iirc.

Heres a pic of the cast:

I dont know who is who. I see Magneto, Emma Frost, Beast, Mistique, and Prof X. i dont know anyone else.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2011/01/18/first-look-at-the-x-men-first-class-without-a-big-watermark/

:lol: this already looks terrible!

I hear there is another Ashton Kutcher vehicle where he is the wacky boyfriend, cheers to that movie (thumbs u

Heres a pic of the cast:

Ok look, I'm not trolling, please take a minute and seriously look at that guy with the red face, whoever that's supposed to be, it's ridiculous. I love the concept, if this is the execution I'm out. (shrug)

Heres a pic of the cast:

Ok look, I'm not trolling, please take a minute and seriously look at that guy with the red face, whoever that's supposed to be, it's ridiculous. I love the concept, if this is the execution I'm out. (shrug)

I'm pretty sure that that's Satan lurking in the background there. :screwy:

If it doesn't pull Green Hornet numbers? You do realize that Green Hornet pulled relatively crappy box office numbers right? It was only number 1 because it was released in january, jan releases generally dont make nearly as much as summer releases. Green Hornet made 33 mill opening weekend when wolverine made 85 and x3 made 102. I'm sure they would be really mad if it only made green hornet numbers.

GH revised to $40 million. Since it's classified as a comedy first action second flick, it set some kind of record...and did better than Paul Blart and Book of Eli. Hornet is a January release not a summer tent pole, which I assume X-men will be.

It was awesome, it was great to hear the sounds of disappointment from all the girls who work in my office when all of Hugh Jackman's clothes got disintegrated at the end except for his pants.

Heres a pic of the cast:

:lol: this already looks terrible!

I hear there is another Ashton Kutcher vehicle where he is the wacky boyfriend, cheers to that movie (thumbs u

I can't stop staring at January Jones' cleavage, were you saying something?