• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

January Comiclink auction

138 posts in this topic

Max carnage,

I thought i said it earlier but apparently forgot to. That ASM 61 has to be one of the nicest 9.2's i've ever seen in my life. I dont know what the hell is going on with it that you cant see in the scan to drop it to a 9.2 but that beauty looks better than most 9.6's!

SWEET pickup! :applause:

Tell me about Avengers being dead, I found my source on year too late. :(

They still don't suck as much as Caps.

Avengers #103 isn't dead. Got a high grade copy to unload? :shy:

Also, I have the impression the serious collectors of early ultra high grade Avengers were sending more money Pedigrees' way than the Links' this time.

Tell me about Avengers being dead, I found my source on year too late. :(

They still don't suck as much as Caps.

Avengers #103 isn't dead. Got a high grade copy to unload? :shy:

Also, I have the impression the serious collectors of early ultra high grade Avengers were sending more money Pedigrees' way than the Links' this time.

Pedigrees Avengers were definitely going MUCH higher than Clinks. I got a few that went pretty cheap (28,41,43 and 47) but 4-5 others went well past what i was willing to pay.

I hope everyone found some keepers. I got mine on my first book, that will be a big key book of my collection. I won that ASM 14, the 9.2 #18, and a couple of later books.

Tracey from CLink called me early today about the bill, my credit card is hot. lol,

asm014cgc94.jpg

asm018cgc92.jpg

Great score! Congrats Don. :applause:

I hope everyone found some keepers. I got mine on my first book, that will be a big key book of my collection. I won that ASM 14, the 9.2 #18, and a couple of later books.

Tracey from CLink called me early today about the bill, my credit card is hot. lol,

asm014cgc94.jpg

asm018cgc92.jpg

(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)

asm014cgc94.jpg

asm018cgc92.jpg

That is one sweet looking #14!! :headbang: The #18 is no slouch either (thumbs u

Ok, NOW i'm happy! I've been laying low for this book ever since i missed out on a 9.2w on Ebay a few months ago at the last second. Good things come to those who wait since this went for almost $700 less than the eBay copy i wanted.

I've ALWAYS wanted a 1st 6 Incredible Hulk so i'm pretty stoked! :banana:

ih4-1.jpg

Ok, NOW i'm happy! I've been laying low for this book ever since i missed out on a 9.2w on Ebay a few months ago at the last second. Good things come to those who wait since this went for almost $700 less than the eBay copy i wanted.

ih4-1.jpg

(worship)

That is one sweet book, congrats!

ih4-1.jpg

(worship)

That is one sweet book, congrats!

Fantastic pickup!

I picked these two up from Pedigree. The price was about $600-$1100 less than they would have sold for a year ago.

Now I've got two more undercopies to get rid of.

1024021007.jpg

1024021013.jpg

Did not win the one book I really wanted tonight, the FF 3 8.5. I was the underbidder, and even then I think I went a little high.

Managed to pick one book up for my 1961-1965 Marvel 8.0 project. A FF 31. I am down to needing just 48 more books.

Picked up 4 more issues for my FF 51 to 102 9.2 run.

108588.jpg.cbf9fdb9c902ba82d504a98c20499325.jpg

108589.jpg.6d7fca7089a8aaef394feb7217e83ba6.jpg

108590.jpg.3f093275b97c856ea38145316ddce987.jpg

108591.jpg.6c720915e6dd34e1bf9b07a1bdcbc479.jpg

108592.jpg.eb065b49a2c18227a768c700e67b6be2.jpg

ih4-1.jpg

That's a beautiful book Jason, congrats.

:applause:

ih4-1.jpg

Congratulations :applause:

Very sweet book.

I got the 5.0 copy of that issue, and I'm happy.