• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Classics Inc offers on-site pressing in conjunction w/CGC on-site grading

414 posts in this topic

I feel the need to toot the ole' horn.

I got a horn you can toot

pons, is there anything more classically beautish than:

"hey, matt, how do you like your coffee"? and it's response.

I've been a lightenting rod for controversy on these boards for years. It's no surprise to see the usual suspects pop up and slam me. The reasons they list not to use me (which are not true by the way) ironically have nothing to do with pressing results. And it all comes down to results. Who's going to do the best job to get you the highest grades?

Shilling your auctions will bring the controversy. (shrug)

i was thinking more "as opposed to a darkening rod?"

I feel the need to toot the ole' horn.

I got a horn you can toot

pons, is there anything more classically beautish than:

"hey, matt, how do you like your coffee"? and it's response.

Not that I can recall

I've been doing it the longest, work on the biggest books, have a stellar record, and the best process. I am the gold standard. Sorry if I sound egotistical, but this is my career we're talking about. This is what I've lived and breathed for the past decade. In the hostile climate of this thread, I feel the need to toot the ole' horn.

So what possessed you to shill your own auctions, not once, but twice? meh

in all the possession movies i've seen, the host never really can identify the entity that possesses [damn, that's alot of esses---did i spell it right? and here g.a.tor is off to mission right when i need him] them. are the movies different in that regard across the pond?

It's a capital offense.

Question? If a person can press your book with great results, thus putting more value in your collection/money in your pocket, then why should there be a concern if they beat their wife, kick their dog, shill auctions, cheat on taxes, suck , inject narcotics, play with dolls, or pick their nose. Like every person on this chatboard is 100% honest and discloses everything, past, present, and future.

Question? If a person can press your book with great results, thus putting more value in your collection/money in your pocket, then why should there be a concern if they beat their wife, kick their dog, shill auctions, cheat on taxes, suck , inject narcotics, play with dolls, or pick their nose. Like every person on this chatboard is 100% honest and discloses everything, past, present, and future.

Believe it or not, there are people here who would prefer their hard earned cash to go to someone who they believe is an ethical and decent person, rather than to someone that they believe is a *spoon*

Amen to that Garry! I would rather support someone who is a GOOD person. The people who still support someone who knowingly ripped off collectors by shilling auctions... Well those arent the kind of people I want to do business with.

Amen to that Garry! I would rather support someone who is a GOOD person. The people who still support someone who knowingly ripped off collectors by shilling auctions... Well those arent the kind of people I want to do business with.

Me too - maybe we are in the minority around here?

Decepticon Update (aka What you need to know from this thread):

1. Some people are offering services at some comic conventions.

2. Some people like these services while others do not.

3. Some people like some people; other people do not like these people.

4. Many people are silly.

Ok, that should cover all the bases. Thread closed to prevent potential meltdowns, trolling, and other silliness.