• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some SS books for sale. All Neal Adams, all yellow label perfection!

83 posts in this topic

Last book... :devil:

Batman 251 CGC 9.2 $300.00 Jokers 5 way revenge! Absolute amazing Neal :luhv: This book has NOT been pressed :sumo:

005-14.jpg

Wasn't this the Mass copy I sold you? Or a different one.

Different one. The Mass copy is nowhere near this nice lol

Batman 251 CGC 9.2 $300.00 Jokers 5 way revenge! Absolute amazing Neal :luhv: This book has NOT been pressed :sumo:

005-14.jpg

Yeah, now that I look at it, this one has a lot less spine stress than the Mass book. But for the LRHC, probably a 9.4

005-14.jpg

Yeah, now that I look at it, this one has a lot less spine stress than the Mass book. But for the LRHC, probably a 9.4

A gorgeous book for sure. Wish I were keeping it, but I am sticking with my 6.5. The first book my wife ever got me for christmas! :cloud9:

005-14.jpg

A gorgeous book for sure. Wish I were keeping it, but I am sticking with my 6.5. The first book my wife ever got me for christmas! :cloud9:

Thank you. My first Adams SS. :headbang:

Brave and the Bold 90 CGC 9.0 $125.00 (pressed by CFP) Only SS copy! Reduced to $110.00

007-19.jpg

The book hasn't sold yet? I'm surprise no one brought it? (shrug)

So am I, considering it costs $55.00 to get an Adams sig, and grading, and shipping.. (shrug) I will let it sit through the weekend. (thumbs u

Brave and the Bold 90 CGC 9.0 $125.00 (pressed by CFP) Only SS copy! Reduced to $110.00

007-19.jpg

The book hasn't sold yet? I'm surprise no one brought it? (shrug)

So am I, considering it costs $55.00 to get an Adams sig, and grading, and shipping.. (shrug) I will let it sit through the weekend. (thumbs u

There were some nice books in this thread. My NYCC Adams' books also came last week. A Jimmy Olsen 121 in 9.4, a Tec 421 in 9.2 and my Adams Iron Man sketch in 9.6.

If this book is still here on Monday, then I might just buy it. (thumbs u