• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Hibou's Feedback

50 posts in this topic

I've bought quite a few lots off of him now. Everything is as described, he communicates promptly, ships fast and packages well.

Thanks for another great lot and will be watching for the next one.

Purchased a lot of 10 Bronze Avengers from David, 8 of which had precious date stamps, very hard to find for this later era, a great find for me at a very fair price, all the books accurately graded with prompt shipping and professional service. Many thanks David, I'm very grateful for these books, I hope we can do this again. (thumbs u

Cheers,

Robert

Just received a great book from David's theme collection sale. Nothing but smiles here! A perfect transaction. Fast shipping, great packaging and excellent communication. David is good people!

Thanks for the two bodyguards, also (thumbs u

David is the man. I bought a lot of books from him, which included Strange Tales #85. The book had color touch on it. In his sales post, he not only pointed out the color touch, but he also included a link to a page where there were EXTENSIVE pictures of the color touch and board members commenting on the nature of the color touch. I am new to the boards and have purchased from 4 board members thus far and David is BY FAR the most expeditious, trustworthy, and friendly seller I have purchased from yet. THANK YOU DAVID!

Oh, and my books arrived only a few days after I posted to his thread. Really amazing.

:thumbsup: