• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Euro Blanks - Spawn, Tenth or Fantastic 4

31 posts in this topic

Like there are a few of us knowing the Batman 18 Euro Blank, is anyone interested in such raw "Image" Euro Blanks? Both were published for the Comic Con in Erlangen 1998.

The Spawn Blood Feud for nice sketches (Daniel or McFarlane ;). Limited to 1500 and reprinting #1 and #2.

59728.jpg

This one, maybe also for a Tony Daniel sketch? Limited to 2000 and reprinting The Tenth #3 (EDIT: Magazine-Size!):

59729.jpg

If anyone is interested, I'm going to offer this 2 in the Sales-Thread.

I think I've also this one: Fantastic 4 Sketch Edition Erlangen 2000

But this one is really expensive. Limited to 400 and reprints Fantastic Four (Vol. 3) 4 and Captain America (Vol. 3) 4.

Bildschirmfoto2011-01-22um120720.png

Have to check, if I have an unsigned on:

fv04sketchedi.jpg

Yes sorry, I've been busy didn't find all of them in my collection and I'm still looking.

Going to offer these Blanks in February in the Modern-Sales-Thread.

I have only one unsigned Fantastic Four. Price for that one would be $300 shipped (priority, insurance optional). If I find the signed one, they would be cheaper.

There is no such Blank on Census and this one is rarer than the Batman Blank.

Prices for Spawn and Tenth will be much lower than FF, didn't find all of the Blanks, so you have to be patient.

$300? Seriously? I'm out...
OK.a book no one knows about and in german no less,it would be in a quarter bin in Europe. WHY would it be 300? Im playing devils advocate here.No one knew about it in the states and NO one cared in Europe.

Please explain.

To play double devils advocate:

If anyone is interested, I'm going to offer this 2 in the Sales-Thread.

No where does the op state that this is the sales thread. It's in the signature forum, where it should be, and he is informing the boards of the 3 blanks that will be available in the sales thread.

If members, myself included, choose to post :takeit: in a non-sales thread before knowing prices, and then are not happy with the prices, that is your problem. The op is not obligated to list prices, shipping etc in a signature forum thread.

It is not necessary to be rude. (shrug) He has been a member since 05.

Yeah but he hasn't posted alot lately either.

So for that being said $300 for a GERMAN Blank is out of the question. Unless it's the Batman one because DC hasn't produced on YET..one coming soon.

Naits. Totally not cool brother, it's a convention blank. Marvel Character none the less. And Marvel is producing a Fantastic Four blank to be released sometime in Mid May.