• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The 2010 Nik Memorial Grading Contest *Round 15*

107 posts in this topic

hmmm..I sent mine in when there was only 16 views on this thread...was my submission one of the 2 bullseye hm

Just do what I'm doing. Keep guessing the same grade. Eventually you'll get a bullseye. hm

hmmm..I sent mine in when there was only 16 views on this thread...was my submission one of the 2 bullseye hm

Just do what I'm doing. Keep guessing the same grade. Eventually you'll get a bullseye. hm

Not necessarily. :gossip:

Don't hate. It's landed me comfortably in 66th place so far. :sumo:

Don't hate. It's landed me comfortably in 66th place so far. :sumo:

One more 6 and you could cuddle with greggy.

Hey Doc...any chance you can post the month/year of publication? THX in advance! (thumbs u

May I ask why?

I think Nik used to give that typical info. Just general information for us who don't have these books in their collecting focus to at least understand if they are Silver, Bronze, Copper or Modern...

Hey Doc...any chance you can post the month/year of publication? THX in advance! (thumbs u

May I ask why?

I think Nik used to give that typical info. Just general information for us who don't have these books in their collecting focus to at least understand if they are Silver, Bronze, Copper or Modern...

8/75