• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ComicCon's

7 posts in this topic

It was suggested that I post my question here, is there a group of people who get together to pick up exclusives/ sigs from conventions that arefar away. I live in a fairly isolated community and the nearest one is in Spokane WA. i have considered driving the 5 or so hours to Seattle or Portland to attend conventions there but some are inaccessible due to my school schedule etc.

I meant is there a group of people who pick up sig/exclusives for other people. Obviously paying for thier own items and shipping etc... Essecntially so people can pick up goodies for eachother in areas that some of us can't normally reach.

You need to send in your own books, but NYComics, GA Collectables & Desertwind just to name a few can facilitate getting your books signed. Just watch for when they make a signature announcement or go to their webpages to see which conventions they will be attending.

I believe the question was also if someone goes to shows, and buys the show exclusives and resells them to people on this board. The answer is yes, and you need to frequent the Copper/Modern Thread Sales board. Usually someone, like BeachBum, will take orders in advance, or in some cases, buy the exclusives and then resell them on that board to the first ones who respond.