• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Find Me These Books And I'll Eat A Bug ! ! !

61 posts in this topic

What's up with you guys of Asian descent calling each other VC? Is that kinda like the way African-Americans call each other "nig"? shocked.giftongue.gif I would've expected you to use the G word instead of the V word. Although I have no idea where the G word came from or even what it's supposed to mean.

I only call Ricky a V.C. just because his parents are from them parts. To be honest, I have never called anyone else that except Ricky. As for the G word, never used it in my life! smile.gif

Hello....I paid for some college text books with my last order! You must be suffering from the crash to be whoring your books out for a measly $6! mad.gif

Hey Mikey.....what's your take on the grade for that one? All I can see wrong in the scanner is maybe a slight blunt on the upper left corner and a color flake in the "N" on the title. Oops.....I just saw your NM- comment.

I would prefer to have one with a better centered cover, but if I can't find one, I might take that one. For some reason, this isn't a popular book smile.gif so I'm having a hard time finding a nice copy.

What's your status greggy? You got any of the "hot" books or not? grin.gif

Yo, finally found my Superman Family 175! Very nice copy and a black cover also. However, I have to decide if I want to break up the run for a book that only guides for a measly $18. Are you worth it? confused.gif

Dude......am I worth it?............I am your herrroooo........I am the wiiinddd beneathhh youuuurrrr winnngsss. You don't care about those crappy Superman Family books anyway........I've seen the way you always look down at them and make them feel ashamed.

The question is.....is it worth me? Cover centered?.......NM or better?......c'mon spill it........you know you secretly hate that book. smile.gif

And did you happen to locate any copies of that Power Man book?

Yo, I'll sell that sucker if you want it. I have one of the Powerman 18s located. I know I have another copy. Will have to determine which one is superior because you deserve the best!?!? tongue.gif