• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The 2010 Nik Memorial Grading Contest *Round 15* Results

59 posts in this topic

Nik-Grading-contest.jpg

2010 Nik Memorial Grading Contest: Round 15 Results

Invaders #1 8/75 - OFF-WHITE TO WHITE pages.

Actual Grade: CGC 9.4

th_Round15-inv1001.jpg th_Round15-Invaders1f.jpg th_Round15-Invaders1b.jpg

Round 15 Grade Breakdowns

Round15-GradeBreakDown.png

2010 Grading Contest: Round 15 Results - By Place

Round15-Results.png

Round 15 Commentary

If anyone were to overtake perennial First Place toro, it would have been THIS round as he notches his first -1 round. But it was not to be. A series of -1 guesses by other top contenders flowed in as toro manages to stay atop the leaderboard with drewincanada and mrlatko! :applause:

The Spectacular Six is now the Fabulous Four as toro and ckp1680 both falter and notch their first -1 rounds. :eek:

I present The Fabulous Four: AJD, trmoore54, wasonff, and genrlzod! :acclaim:

Moving back into the Top Ten this round: He11blazer (thumbs u

NOTABLE: trmoore54 and *bronze age fan* alone notch their third bullseye in a row. Can they make it four?

A paltry 56% of the Round 15 contestants got within +/- 1 grade and only 19% hit the bullseye. Is Hope fading? The Mathematically Eliminated Line is about to turn positive! STAY ABOVE IT if you have aspirations for First Place! :cry:

Think good thoughts for Round 16!

I've tied namisgr!! :o
WTF :baiting:

lol

Well I didn't tell Bob but I told Dave/oakman29 at the start of the contest I'd be happy if I at least beat Bob...so we shall see...

( :gossip: I'll be happy to beat Resurrection and everyone else as well... :devil: )

I was torn between 9.2 and 9.4 but like an idjit was too busy reading another forum and enjoying a Jack Daniels so I forgot to submit a grade. What a tool I am.

Sorry guys.

:hi:

lol

Well I didn't tell Bob but I told Dave/oakman29 at the start of the contest I'd be happy if I at least beat Bob...so we shall see...

( :gossip: I'll be happy to beat Resurrection and everyone else as well... :devil: )

I've always had a secret strategy...I plan to be the female with the highest score;):baiting:

lol

I've always had a secret strategy...I plan to be the female with the highest score;):baiting:

If there's a prize attached, you might be surprised what the other contestants would be prepared to do. :eek: