• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The 2010 Nik Memorial Grading Contest *Round 16*

88 posts in this topic

I'm changing from sending in my grade right away..... to waiting a day or so to send it. That way, I don't have to wait so long for the results :acclaim:

I'm changing from sending in my grade right away..... to waiting a day or so to send it. That way, I don't have to wait so long for the results :acclaim:
Hey, its working for Roy.

As long as I stay away from the Jack Daniels lol

Can whoever is doing the spreadsheet provide the median and standard deviation (based on 25 individual grades, since it would be skewed by the .2 differences in the upper end) in the results information? I might as well shoot for pie in the sky and ask for a graph of said info.

We are having a heated (my lasagna privileges have been threatened) discussion with RMA (go figure) about odds and statistics in the "odds that all 3 graders get it wrong thread".

This should be very interesting data to share with the community and probably is more relevant than the actual CGC grade itself (especially if you look at my results). To be able to gauge the consensus opinion and more importantly, see how much it varies, will be able to tell us a lot about crack/resubmit, grading cycles, raw vs graded, shocked robin!, etc.

Someone should PM Roy so he gets his grade in this time.

I get my reminders from Sckao. I just forgot that he sent me the reminder.

lol

Now I have to go stuff Colin's lay up.

:insane: