• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dallas Comic Con May 21-22 @ Irving Convention Center

172 posts in this topic

Here's the list of board attendees thus far:

1) Shark

2) Aggiez

3) sl4ppy

4) mrmitchgro

5) jaster-mereel

6) mysterio

7) DavidMerryweather (definite maybe)

8) Bubbagump (definite maybe as well)

9) john72tex

10) musicmeta

The DWC booth will be the CGC booth as well. DWC will be accepting all submissions for CGC and DWC will be acting as the Authorized CGC Signature Series Facilitator for the show. So all Blue Label and Signature Series submissions will be accpeted at the booth. I hope that helps. And look for a really cool announcement to come out soon for another show exclusive.

Chandler....do we bring all of our books to be signed straight to your booth and then you guys go get the sigs and submit on to CGC? Or do we get the sigs ourselves and get one of you guys to witness?

Sorry guys we have been busy with the Pittsburgh Con. If you want to stand in the lines to get your books signed with a witness you just need to come to the booth when you are ready to get the book signed. If it is a long line, it is best that you get your spot in line and once you are close to the front send a friend over to the DWC/CGC booth to get the witness. Unfortunately we will not be able to have a witness stand in the line for a long period of time due to need to be everywhere at once.

Now if you don't want to stand in line and you want us to get the book signed for you then just drop the book(s) off ASAP so we can make sure to have plenty of time to get them signed.

If you are talking about the Stan Lee or John Romita signing we will have a witness already at the signing to cover it. Does that answer your question?

The DWC booth will be the CGC booth as well. DWC will be accepting all submissions for CGC and DWC will be acting as the Authorized CGC Signature Series Facilitator for the show. So all Blue Label and Signature Series submissions will be accpeted at the booth. I hope that helps. And look for a really cool announcement to come out soon for another show exclusive.

Chandler....do we bring all of our books to be signed straight to your booth and then you guys go get the sigs and submit on to CGC? Or do we get the sigs ourselves and get one of you guys to witness?

Sorry guys we have been busy with the Pittsburgh Con. If you want to stand in the lines to get your books signed with a witness you just need to come to the booth when you are ready to get the book signed. If it is a long line, it is best that you get your spot in line and once you are close to the front send a friend over to the DWC/CGC booth to get the witness. Unfortunately we will not be able to have a witness stand in the line for a long period of time due to need to be everywhere at once.

Now if you don't want to stand in line and you want us to get the book signed for you then just drop the book(s) off ASAP so we can make sure to have plenty of time to get them signed.

If you are talking about the Stan Lee or John Romita signing we will have a witness already at the signing to cover it. Does that answer your question?

Pretty much, yeah. I have a total of 11 books I'd like to get signed and slabbed by 5 different artists (3 for Stan, 3 for JRJ, 3 for Bernie Wrightson, 1 for James O'Barr and 1 for Todd Nauck). My preference would be to just bring all 11 books to you guys early Saturday morning so I can spend more time on the floor. Are the Stan Lee sigs all still $50 each?

I will be there.

1) Shark

2) Aggiez

3) sl4ppy

4) mrmitchgro

5) jaster-mereel

6) mysterio

9) john72tex

10) musicmeta

I didn't want to be on your list anyway... :baiting:

I will be there.

1) Shark

2) Aggiez

3) sl4ppy

4) mrmitchgro

5) jaster-mereel

6) mysterio

9) john72tex

10) musicmeta

I didn't want to be on your list anyway... :baiting:

doh! I just knew I was gonna miss somebody! :foryou:

Here's the updated list of board attendees thus far:

1) Shark

2) Aggiez

3) sl4ppy

4) mrmitchgro

5) jaster-mereel

6) mysterio

9) john72tex

10) musicmeta

11) BeachBum

12) Ajl007 (75% sure)

1) Shark

2) Aggiez

3) sl4ppy

4) mrmitchgro

5) jaster-mereel

6) mysterio

9) john72tex

10) musicmeta

11) BeachBum

12) Ajl007 (75% sure)

13) Stronguy

14) Buffyfan (probably)

I also talked to MyNameIsLegion and WeirdPaper over the weekend. They should be coming up for the show.

I'm hoping that Bedrock will be at the con

Two booths full of the good stuff. (thumbs u