• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Award Category!!!!!!!! >:->

104 posts in this topic

In honor of BOC's request for a succinct post - I have reduced things to this: Main reason? It is obvious shill accounts were at work in the previous Crisis Award poll. So here be the facts:

This is a new poll for The Crisis On Infinite Message Boards Memorial Award for The Thread That Tickled My Funnybone The Most

It is not an anon poll - you have to Reply - following are the rules:

1) Not annonymous - you have to REPLY

2) Reply Yes or No with your reasons if you want - no need for commentary though

3) Only votes that count are forum members with 40 or more posts BEFORE this thread was created.

::edited for sleekness::

Sorry Pov but I ain't reading ALL of that. Can you summarize succinctly in a sentence or 2? confused.gif

BOC - OK - this may help others with similar time constraints

OK - new poll for The Crisis On Infinite Message Boards Memorial Award for The Thread That Tickled My Funnybone The Most

2) Reply Yes or No with your reasons if you want - no need for commentary though

3) Only votes that count are forum members with 40 or more posts BEFORE this thread was created.

Sorry Pov but I ain't reading ALL of that. Can you summarize succinctly in a sentence or 2? confused.gif

OK - new poll for The Crisis On Infinite Message Boards Memorial Award for The Thread That Tickled My Funnybone The Most

OK - I have succincted the original post via Edit - main reason for those whoj care? Too many obvious shill accounts voting anon MAYBE - so this way we know if it is a MAYBE or not.

Nope I don't have time constraints, just lazy & I have ADHD. 893frustrated.gif

My Vote: YES!

Question: "Memorial Award"? Who died? confused.gif

Yes...because mylite rocks! acclaim.gif

Sorry gregster but I ain't reading ALL of that. Can you summarize succinctly in a letter or 2? confused.gif

sumo.gif

Sorry gregster but I ain't reading ALL of that. Can you summarize succinctly in a letter or 2? confused.gif

OK - you owe me 3 ounces of CLEAN chocolate milk that you made me laugh out my nose! (no post-nasal choco-milk allowed!) dagnabbit! 27_laughing.gif

OK - you owe me 3 ounces of CLEAN chocolate milk that you made me laugh out my nose! (no post-nasal choco-milk allowed!) dagnabbit! 27_laughing.gif

sumo.gif

And with that, I will leave this thread before it devolves into a hijacking. This thread is too important for that. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Oh yeah - for any naysayer haters - this is a NEW Category - previous was Most Creative - this is Tickled My Funnybone The Most - actually I think "Tickled" is even more apt - laughter really is one of the most valuable things we have.

And I ask one thing - that no one gets on their case for a NO vote. We really SHOULD be able to vote how we feel without fear of retaliation! So any poster who votes Yes but then attacks a No voter will have their Yes vote removed. Same for a No voter attacking a Yes voter.

Can I be any more fair?

Can I be any more fair?

Don't ask yes or no questions, it will skew the voting.

Well, if this "poll" requires a minumum of 40 posts in the CGC section BEFORE this "poll" originates - and requires people to reveal themself - but also, in fairness, would negate any Yes votes to attackers of No votes and negate any No votes of attackes of Yes votes - well - if there still is some skewing in areas I have not foreseen then dag-nab-it - I don't know what to do! grin.gif

And yes - it IS a new category! grin.gif

BTW - before someone asks - the thread will be tallied based on end of this Sunday - 3/28/04. - It will tkae some work for me to figure the various accounts and if they have the requisite posts in comics forum but I already have made an excel spreadsheet that will work nicely. Thank god for Vlookup!