• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Award Category!!!!!!!! >:->

104 posts in this topic

Do you really think that this "poll" setup, with absolutely no controls over shill accounts, is anything REMOTELY like a real voting process?

Why are you so addled as to believe that the NO votes are all from COWARD shills, yet make no similar comments about the YES camp?

And if you do not understand the psychological difference between a "Yes, I support a Forum initiative of a thread with many vocal fans" and a NO vote against those same vocal fanboys, then you really need to buy a clue.

Second, we all know that you had your little "CrisisGate" and you're still not over it.

Hey, if it really mattered to me, I'd be a and return rank personal insult for rank personal insult. Fortunately, I don't stoop to that level, at least for the opposite sex.

What the hell does this say? It certainly LOOKS like English... confused-smiley-013.gif

Basically, you're a whack-job and it's highly doubtful that many of the NO voters would want to pop on here with a dissentiing opinion (other than a secret ballot) and take the abuse from you nutjobs.

I personally don't care, but I know others do.

So keep heaping on the insults, as I'm not praying at the Crisis Altar, with all the uber-geeks. 27_laughing.gif

Seriously, if you get your panties in a bunch realizing that not everyone loves Crisis, or want to get whack-jobs like Khaos and BoC on their back

mad.gif

Can you decipher that whole mess? I left my Rosetta Stone in my other kidney.

Beware! The jade monkey arrives at noon. gossip.gif

You know, I just realized that contributing to a useless voting thread about another useless fanboy thread has to be in the Top 10 "Ain't Worth 2 Dead Flies" Things I've Ever Done. Right up there with "talk comics with other adults".

Thanks for the wake-up call. foreheadslap.gif

What the hell does this say? It certainly LOOKS like English... confused-smiley-013.gif

Basically, you're a whack-job and it's highly doubtful that many of the NO voters would want to pop on here with a dissentiing opinion (other than a secret ballot) and take the abuse from you nutjobs.

I personally don't care, but I know others do.

So keep heaping on the insults, as I'm not praying at the Crisis Altar, with all the uber-geeks. 27_laughing.gif

Meanwhile, back in reality...

You obviously DO care, Joe. And I haven't "abused" anyone... in fact, I said that this whole thing is ridiculous about four posts ago. Mysteriously and inexplicably, you keep one-sidedly arguing with me. I am the windmill to your Quijote.

It's like this: Remember when I named myself "King Of The Water Cooler"? Here's a little secret... I wasn't ACTUALLY the King Of The Water Cooler. It was allllll make-believe. Sorry that the imagination of others is encroaching on your version of reality, Joe.

27_laughing.gif

Hey, if it really mattered to me, I'd be a and return rank personal insult for rank personal insult. Fortunately, I don't stoop to that level, at least for the opposite sex.

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

You know, I just realized that contributing to a useless voting thread about another useless fanboy thread has to be in the Top 10 "Ain't Worth 2 Dead Flies" Things I've Ever Done. Right up there with "talk comics with other adults".

893applaud-thumb.gif

Oh god, you're such a freaking drama queen. 27_laughing.gif

Oh god, you're such a freaking drama queen. 27_laughing.gif

Is that better or worse than a nutjob, whack-job, black-hearted dwarf, flatulent troll, gypsy, tramp, thief, scammer, speculator, etc.................? confused.gif

It's all a matter of whose mouth the insult is coming from, I suppose... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

"Let he who is without sin-- something something..."

Well, I think your own thoughts on the reality, harm and problem with Shill Accounts is best said in your own words. Only took me 10 or 15 minutes to come up with these - tons more for the taking:

Just a few samples demonstrating the awareness of JC on and his opinion of shills - both here and on ebay. Have included ebay because it shares the same flaw as this place - no real verification - and speaking of that...The best one first: (PS - I BOLDED the relevant text to make the point):

2/8/04 - "Now I'm not accusing anyone of anything, but does it not bother people that there is no way of verified tracking or identification on the ComicLink sales? EBay sales may be somewhat anonymous, but we all know how to separate the BSD bids from the Zero shills."

12/31/03 - "So if some shill-meister pays 10X GPA average today, for some lame RRP book, are you saying that should be the only price they show?"

12/12/04 - "It's pretty obvious that you're mincing words, side-stepping questions, and just plain trying to do a Mmmarvel/Marvelous act (are they your shills?) and tick me off."

3/14/04 - "P.S. If someone asks if you are a Mmmarvelous or Bug shill, it's not a joke."

12/5/03 - "Yep, that auction is just plain shilly."

10/8/03 - "Doesn't using a shill account during a suspension rate an automatic delete?"

8/25/03 - "And [!@#%^&^] off on the assinine "tinkerer" linkage, as it's pretty obvious that was one of your JC-Homage-shill accounts (a la comicimvestor). You're just looking like a tool, but I guess that's par for the course."

12/13/04 - "hey, it's banner's latest shill heard from"

1/9/04 - in response to the comment "It's the thought that someone hates you so much that they create 5 shill accounts just to make you lose a star." JC replies "Then there must be a ton of them on here"

Well, I think your own thoughts on the reality, harm and problem with Shill Accounts is best said in your own words. Only took me 10 or 15 minutes to come up with these - tons more for the taking:

You really need to get some sleep.

I disagree with your assertion that the NO votes are shills and the YES votes are somehow immune to the "shill effect", and you (in your infinite wisdom) take that as a "JC loves shills" or "JC thinks no one has shills" comment?

Yeesh, talk about making a huge leap of illogic.

What I'm saying, is that you're taking a trip to Tunnel Vision Land if you think shills didn't effect both sides of the equation. But no, in your world with 5 suns and 22 moons, it's only those horrible NO voting COWARDS that are shills.

Of course, it's because in your world, everyone loves CRISIS enough to name a forum award after it, and there is no possibility of a dissenting opinion. 27_laughing.gif