• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cursed Pirate Girl #1 CGC 9.8 SOLD

11 posts in this topic

Hey all,

Been a while since I have sold anything here, but my credit is good. I'm a bona-fide A+ 100% pasture raised no shenanigan type a guy. I have but one book. A first print CGC 9.8 Cursed Pirate Girl #1 that I am selling for $90 shipped. I will scan the book tomorrow. I will pack this sumsawitch securely so as you can ogle this Wiccan treasure at your altar to the earth goddess or whatever you pray at. I will only send packages to real addresses, ( no caves, logs, or any gurgling creeks). I have the book around here somewhere if you need a cereal number(heehee). Please someone buy this, I think its cursed. Paypal please.

Mike

Hey, this sales thread is not a joke, but someone posted they'd take it via PM (if I ship to Singapore) early in the morning yesterday. Let me communicate with him/her first. I will let you know later. I am at work at the moment.

Mike

The rules are :takeit: on sales thread indicates a sale. PMs are overuled unless the seller were to post it prior to a :takeit:

No, they are not.

The default rule is that, unless otherwise specified, a :takeit: posted anywhere (in a thread, in a PM, in a message on facebook) wins, based on the timestamp.

If a seller only wishes to accept "takeits" posted in the actual thread, that's certainly their prerogative - but it would need to be specified in the actual thread.

The rules are :takeit: on sales thread indicates a sale. PMs are overuled unless the seller were to post it prior to a :takeit:

The rules are whatever the seller wants them to be.

So every single :takeit: posted on sales threads don't count?? PLEASE

They count, but only if they are the first form of "I'll take it" the seller receives/excepts. For this reason it is always wise to check the sellers rules, well thats how I've always understood it 2c(shrug)