• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy B-day Darth!!!!!

62 posts in this topic

Thanks to all for the greets and wisecracks on Modern books and my waist size 27_laughing.gif! Call me a fat fokker... tongue.gif Will be spending a short day at work and then small celebrations tonight with family and friends for a nice home cooked dinner...now about the Tysons Corner show 4/4 893scratchchin-thumb.gif - I think we'll have to party it up there with the usual MD/VA gang? Plans for a lunch or get together? I'm up for it! 893applaud-thumb.gif We all did just miss the latest Rockville/Gaithersburg show on 3/21... and we've got to make up for it..

Happy 30th Birthday Darth!! thumbsup2.gif

Hope you have a great birthday!!

Did you get any comics for your birthday? If so, which ones?

Anything special will have to be acquired at the Tysons show on 4/4... but since it is Wednesday, I'll be picking my pulls up from the LCS today. We have a few trheads in the Modern Forum going on it! smile.gif And Thanks!

Thanks to all for the greets and wisecracks on Modern books and my waist size 27_laughing.gif!

darth30.jpg

thumbsup2.gif

Nice! I thought we were at your local dating service and choosing some fun for the night insane.gif

that would be this one...

sheep.jpg

Thanks to all for the greets and wisecracks on Modern books and my waist size 27_laughing.gif!

darth30.jpg

thumbsup2.gif

Nice! I thought we were at your local dating service and choosing some fun for the night insane.gif

sheep.jpg

ROFL!!!! 27_laughing.gif

I'm down for a Tyson's B-day Lunch! thumbsup2.gif

darth30.jpg

thumbsup2.gif

sheep.jpg

ROFL!!!! 27_laughing.gif

I'm down for a Tyson's B-day Lunch! thumbsup2.gif

am, unfortunately, unable to do a lunch on 4/4 - will be in a fantasy baseball draft beginning at 11. I'll be there early though, looking to cherry pick some 30 cent variants.