• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB - Strikeforce: Morituri

12 posts in this topic

I get 1-18 on Ebay right now, but I don't want to have to hunt for the last 13 issues. Buying them one at a time and paying shipping on each one would make it not worth the effort. But thank you for the offer.

I get 1-18 on Ebay right now, but I don't want to have to hunt for the last 13 issues. Buying them one at a time and paying shipping on each one would make it not worth the effort. But thank you for the offer.

I've got the whole set (with multiples of over half of them.) I'll check to make sure. I know a local store has most of them as well (the entire series.)

There's supposed to be a televison series based on Strikeforce: Morituri.

I've got the whole set (with multiples of over half of them.) I'll check to make sure. I know a local store has most of them as well (the entire series.)

Are they for sale?

Are they for sale?

If you don't care about condition.. probably about $15 bucks plus shipping. (That's from my collection.) If that shop owner will part with his for less, I'll get it for you for cost. His are unbagged.

Are they for sale?

If you don't care about condition.. probably about $15 bucks plus shipping. (That's from my collection.) If that shop owner will part with his for less, I'll get it for you for cost. His are unbagged.

You have a deal. I couldn't care less about condition, as long as they are complete. I just want to read them. If you end up selling me yours I'll even sell them back to you for $10 when I'm done with them if you want. thumbsup2.gif

Either way let me know. Thanks!

strikeforce_morituri.jpg

There you go... 1-31, The complete set. If you really wanted a complete, complete, set.. there was a volume 2, Electric UnderTow Mini-series and also another one-shot I think.

Just PM me and I'll ship them off to you. (Your choice of shipment, etc.)

Let's say $12 for the set plus shipping for 31 comics.

In late 2002 Morituri was optioned for a tv series called 1000 days, extending the characters' 1 year to live time to 1000 days instead. No word on whether it will actually go into production or not.

[above courtesy of CBG #1585, p.27]